Show me your outfit of choice!

+
femalev.png

I like to change it up. Some days I'll go full merc and others like today I like V to look sexy. I still can't find a decent pair of shoes.

Cyberpunk 2077_20210130115610.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077_20210130115610.jpg

This thread shows me again that you can't play this game on console due to the utter lack of cosmetic options. Without mods, this game is barely in Alpha-status.

100% Agreed.

I love seeing the mods people put together but I'm not interested in shelling out thousands to be able to do the same. It looks like threads like this are just gonna become mod showcases from now on and hell I can't compete with that.​

100% Agreed.

I love seeing the mods people put together but I'm not interested in shelling out thousands to be able to do the same. It looks like threads like this are just gonna become mod showcases from now on and hell I can't compete with that.​
Mod free Pc player here, i'm waiting for them to do us justice for our characters. Hopefully in 1.2 patch.

Mod free Pc player here, i'm waiting for them to do us justice for our characters. Hopefully in 1.2 patch.

Nah.

1.1 was just a few breadcrumbs and there are still dozens of bugs and glitches.

I wouldn't expect new - and especially existential - content until very late 2021.

Top Bottom