Cyberpunk a good Valentine's gift? Or not

+
Hello everyone,
I want to make a special gift to my bf, he plays on Xbox Series One, and he also has Xbox Series S but I don't know if I should buy him that or not for all the bugs that I know the game have, I see several Life Video on FB and random people told me to ask here on some forums, I would appreciate any advise you can give me , thank you so much!!!

Last edited:
You're a clever choomba (if you don't know what it is, don't worry, it's a good thing), you gave yourself to the work of creating an account here and do some research before buying the game... I hope he really deserves it, because you're definitely a keeper.

I have no experience with the xbox, I cannot tell, from what I've read, probably isn't a good idea to spend your money right, now I'm afraid.

No, don't get it for console. I wouldn't recommend it even for PC at the moment. If you're pressed to get him a new game, buy Hitman III.

I would get behind Hitman 3 on consoles as well, we used to play with my wife H1 and 2 together (clarification, obviously one was playing and the other was watching), was quite a fun and bonding experience, especially the Elusive targets. And the reviews so far seem glowing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom