This game should be labelled as early access

+
Only sensible way to compare would be amount of objects per km2, you would find that Cyberpunk beat all other games ever created then 💯

I don't agree with that. You're forgetting about games like GTA5, RDR2 and Fallout 4.

What is big in CP2077?

The size of his map? Nope, a lot of game has bigger maps.

Well, how "big" is "big"? If some games have a larger map, that doesn't mean the map in CP2077 isn't big. It's pretty huge when you consider square area, multiple levels that the game has, no loading screens, the huge area of badlads surrounding the city, etc. Saying the map is small because some games have a bigger map is disingenous. Go out to the farthest part of the badlands and start walking until you get all the way across the city to the other side, then tell me how tiny this map is.

We are deviating...

The thread is about "should this game labelled Early access".

With the missing features and the amount of bugs and unfinishable quests, this game can be inside this panel.

About the people talking about the size of the map, please let me be clear : I talked about the size of this map because it is one of the major point of the game. But not a world breaking record.

This game as a LESS good story than other game, LESS longer playtime if you walk in straight line, SMALLER map, LESS functionnal part, LESS customization...

In the other hand, the Metal Gear series has brought a lot of improvement to the world of gaming.

What has brought CP2077 so far? Better graphics are NOT an improvement in my eyes because actual games are as pretty as this one. If I want to see a beautiful modern town, I go out of my house and walk in the street.

A big map, yes. The biggest ever? No. Absolutely.

A map full of content? A third of the items so far can't be looted in my playthrough. Sometimes, a quarter of the bodies. This is very EA.

A good story telling? Half of the time, the lips of the characters are sealed while they talk. Very EA.

A lot of perks are brocken. EA.

Some items and augments don't work. EA.

Entire part of the code regenting critical and dodging mechanics don't work at all. EA.

CDPR is proud of the PC version of the game. Not EA. Only a unfinished game.

Top Bottom