Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
20210301200336_1.jpg
20210301193127_1.jpg
20210301182139_1.jpg
20210301192456_1.jpg
20210301192308_1.jpg

Last edited:
"Callie's Quick Deliveries!"
The business is boomin' ! In record time the delivery service was heralded by the populace of Night city, several awards were won by Callie
CP77_R3_TrophyStand.jpg

Seems like the legit side of things is kicking up high gear, now that path on the dark side must be heightened too.
Some bloke called Dexter DeShawn has this job ... Nothing Callie with her corpo-wits has not heart yet. "Klep something or other. FINE! ... I'll go get you your creditcard chip mister DS."
"What was that? Konpeki? Ooh boy!"
And so Callie set off to the high-prestige hotel: Konpeki Plaza!
"Look at meeeeeee :) "
CP77_R3S3A_Konpeki1.jpg

CP77_R3S3A_Konpeki2.jpg

"The view from here is magnificent. This entire place is incredible!
To think thatsuch a pristine place as this exists compared to ... down there."
CP77_R3S3A_Konpeki3.jpg

CP77_R3S3A_Konpeki4.jpg

"Some time too chill out in the best Zen gardens of the world ... allegedly"
CP77_R3S3A_Konpeki-ZenGarden1.jpg

CP77_R3S3A_Konpeki-ZenGarden2.jpg

"Alright, time to get chill out and wait until zero-hour. Here I come Big Leagues ! ! !"
"Oh, Hello :) "
CP77_R3S3A_Konpeki5.jpg

'Some' drinks were needed to calm some nerves for this job ...
CP77_R3S3A_Konpeki6.jpg

And its clearly visible some people like this place too much ... "Need some air to breathe there, miss?"
CP77_R3S3A_Konpeki-StonedOffAss.jpg

Post automatically merged:

--- T H E H E I S T ---

"WHAT A EFFING JOB ! ! ! ... Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxx ! ! !"
CP77_R3S3A_F.U.DEX.jpg

Then something happened and blackness took hold of Callie's eyes ...
CP77_R3S3A_TheRebelPath.jpg

"who the frick is this? !" ... "Lookin'good there though, how come I do not know you?"

"Huh? we're gonna do what now?"
CP77_R3S3A_ArasakaAssault1.jpg

CP77_R3S3A_ArasakaAssault2.jpg

CP77_R3S3A_ArasakaAssault3.jpg

......What ever will happen next ?

Last edited:
Found an Easter egg but I'm not sure what the reference is. In the first picture I have an arrow pointing at a dead body. On the body is a shard with the conversation "John Dalton and Evergreen". An odd conversation, but kind of a neat mystery. Whoever Evergreen is gave John five days to discover "the truth". If John wins, Evergreen will commit suicide. If John fails, evergreen will kill him as well as a loved one. Ah. The plot thickens! Anybody else stumble upon this? Location is The Glen in Heywood. Right where V(green arrow) is located.

EvgUX5nWgAQKQwP.jpeg.jpg
EvgUHItXAAAvAXE.jpeg.jpg

Found an Easter egg but I'm not sure what the reference is. In the first picture I have an arrow pointing at a dead body. On the body is a shard with the conversation "John Dalton and Evergreen". An odd conversation, but kind of a neat mystery. Whoever Evergreen is gave John five days to discover "the truth". If John wins, Evergreen will commit suicide. If John fails, evergreen will kill him as well as a loved one. Ah. The plot thickens! Anybody else stumble upon this? Location is The Glen in Heywood. Right where V(green arrow) is located.

View attachment 11188321View attachment 11188324
Is it related to the earlier post about a tragic scene behind the Sunset Motel?

View attachment 11188321View attachment 11188324
I think this is what that easter egg is about.

Top Bottom