Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Best of luck to Carla, her performance really was next level.

Don't want to bash TLOU2 or anything but doesn't seem right that the game is represented three times in the same category? Bit surprised Keanu wasn't nominated actually.

Just because he's Keanu doesn't mean he should be nominated. His performance was mediocore AT BEST. I'm actually disappointed CDPR didn't choose someone else for the role of Silverhand, someone who does a better VA work.

Anyway, yay for Carla, her VA work on the other hand was great. I'm glad she was nominated.

Best of luck to Carla, her performance really was next level.

Don't want to bash TLOU2 or anything but doesn't seem right that the game is represented three times in the same category? Bit surprised Keanu wasn't nominated actually.
Yeah they are trying to make their game seem good by getting it as many awards as possible.
And I just have to say, that is not how you get a good game, it is just annoying and childish.

Yeah they are trying to make their game seem good by getting it as many awards as possible.
And I just have to say, that is not how you get a good game, it is just annoying and childish.

Or... maybe the game actually deserves it, despite haters' crying, because one character died and it wasn't another dad simulator? Personally, I loved TLOU2. VA work and performance there was stellar, the best I've seen in any game and in my books, it deserves rewards.

Or... maybe the game actually deserves it, despite haters' crying, because one character died and it wasn't another dad simulator? Personally, I loved TLOU2. VA work and performance there was stellar, the best I've seen in any game and in my books, it deserves rewards.
Yeah, sure, it does deserve awards. But making the nominees from one game take up half of the list is not okay, or should I said - not fair.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

TLOU 2 is a good game, may not be as stellar as TW3 in 2015 but CP2077 VA's are tough in competition as their work was one of the main reason we loved the game despite of all bugs.
Kindly stay on topic before some "hey-they-went-off-topic lets report hue hue" guy reports. And also I dont see anyone paying Judy tax for going off topic.
IMG_20210215_160230.jpg

Yeah, sure, it does deserve awards. But making the nominees from one game take up half of the list is not okay, or should I said - not fair.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

Too bad people didn't care about it when Zelda was nominated in 99% of categories couple of years ago. But yeah, they didn't care, because people love zelda. Or like they don't care when GoT also takes several places in nominations, because they love GoT. Japan, Samurais and shit. But yeah, double standards, too.

Anyway, my Judy tax, so we don't get offtopic:
1091500_20201218005208_1.png

Phew, just finished Chapter 8: Disasterpiece :D.
Next on the list - Chapter 9: The Hothead Named Panam Palmer.
[/QUOTE
Or Emo Palmer. I swear the women only has two moods Sad and Angry
and if she doesn't get her way almost stomps her feet like a child.
It makes me want to send her to the corner for some time out.

Well, 3rd playthrough, and I thought this time, I'll record the whole Pyramid Song quest... And I did. So if any of you wanna relive that moment without having to start over, I shall provide.

PS: I forgot to check the camera found underwater while scuba diving *facepalms*

Well, 3rd playthrough, and I thought this time, I'll record the whole Pyramid Song quest... And I did. So if any of you wanna relive that moment without having to start over, I shall provide.

PS: I forgot to check the camera found underwater while scuba diving *facepalms*

I have a few saved games of that chapter up to nearly 700 hours game time its crazy I know
was trying to get a good screenshot of them standing looking towards Night City before leaving.
I'm wondering why Panam never gave Judy a crash course on co-piloting the basilisk.
She's a smart person so would have caught on rather quickly they had enough time before they left
Should of been Judy climbing out of the tank for female V instead of Panam if you took the romance option

Last edited:
Should of been Judy climbing out of the tank for female V instead of Panam
Exactly this. It should have been depending on whether you chose V Male or V Female (also taking into account if a relationship was in play too). If V Female didn't have a relationship with Judy, then it would make sense to have Panam join her, but seeing as most of us (probably all of us) have romanced Judy, then it should have been her.

Exactly this. It should have been depending on whether you chose V Male or V Female (also taking into account if a relationship was in play too). If V Female didn't have a relationship with Judy, then it would make sense to have Panam join her, but seeing as most of us (probably all of us) have romanced Judy, then it should have been her.
Totally agree so here's to hoping that such content is added.
I would rather not have to mod her in using a model swap.
Don't really like modding main npc's anyway and would rather keep them intact.
Nothing against mod creators except when they want to change Judy's makeup or tat's
Funny how the guys all went ballistic when they found out Judy was a lesbian.
She already gave allot of obvious clues beforehand
I have no urge to even change her sexual preference mod wise and never will.
Nothing wrong with male V having her a friend who just happens to be a Lesbian.
So calm down fellas and head to Jig Jig St. If you want a one time fling. It will only cost
you 100 eddies. Not like I've um um done that myself I swear *whistles nervously while looking at the celling*
Post automatically merged:

"Quality over quantity V"
GWckJcM.gif

Last edited:
Depends, it was deserving of GOTY, best narrative and direction. It wasn't deserving of audio design and gameplay, DOOM and Ghost's were far better in those regards, respectively, and Demon's Souls didn't even get nominated in the action/adventure category which makes the whole show seem like they have no idea who to nominate.

I do agree that a lot of the hate the game gets is from haters though, it's a weaker game than the first but those are shoes that are impossible to fill, really. It's still a massively above average game.

I really, really want Carla to win the best supporting role. If Cherami loses, that's not a big deal for her, she's incredibly well known, but Carla is pretty under the radar and a BAFTA would skyrocket her marketability. I want to hear her in more games/shows. She's so talented. :sleep:

Top Bottom