Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Hello family !

Lots of work in the badlands. Many Raffen! I saw that the Panam debt is being paid every day. Below my contribution.
I'll respond to some posts later today.

I may have found a solution for the "Hide and Seek Panam" event. I'll finish testing this and let you know.
photomode_15032021_133923.png

Hello my chooms,
Long time was not writing, but I was here every day so first things first.

Great photos, and granulations for contest winners. Too sad that did not have time to take some of mine to participate, but hope we will make another contest somewhere in the future : )

Finally got some time and can come back to play CP after long break! So new ideas/interpretations/discoveries incoming!

And for my Panam debt something little different (and not strictly Panam) - those are all CDPR concept artists that i could find where those concept arts where from so enjoy : )

The discord is created, it starts to be born quietly. It will be useful in the future. I'll send you the link by PM for those who are interested.
How could i dare to resist! Send me that discord link asap!

I can see that. I guess I should have phrased it better, that was my bad. I just don't want CDPR to make a sequel that skipped too far ahead. For example, the first sequel to CP was 5 years later. I would have wanted to see/ gone through what happened in those 5 years or at least a couple of them if that makes sense. Hypothetically the first sequel is a year, year and a half, maybe 2 years later, then the next one could be 2 or 3 years after that with Panam and V having a child. That was more my thinking I guess.
Yes, we need a few sequels. Maybe like with The Witcher? I mean a trilogy plus a few big dlc. And as you say, the next sequels should be happening every one or two years (I mean in-game time, although I wouldn't mind if the games come out every two years). In the last part we will get the family: Vincent, Panam and their children.
For me, having children by Panam and V is not obligatory, I believe that the creators of CP will choose the best way of life for them, if the game developers decide that having children will be important for Pam and V, I will fully accept it and I will be delighted.
Hello family !

Lots of work in the badlands. Many Raffen! I saw that the Panam debt is being paid every day. Below my contribution.
I'll respond to some posts later today.

I may have found a solution for the "Hide and Seek Panam" event. I'll finish testing this and let you know.
View attachment 11196796
Nice picture, did you use the 3rd person mod to take this picture?

"Hide and Seek Panam" - I can not wait :D
Hello my chooms,

Great photos, and granulations for contest winners. Too sad that did not have time to take some of mine to participate, but hope we will make another contest somewhere in the future : )

Finally got some time and can come back to play CP after long break! So new ideas/interpretations/discoveries incoming!

And for my Panam debt something little different (and not strictly Panam) - those are all CDPR concept artists that i could find where those concept arts where from so enjoy : )

Hello back, are you sitting by the fire? Would you like a beer? :beer:

Hello my chooms,

Welcome back @Glifu :beer:
I've send you the link in PM.

Would you like a beer? :beer:
Grab one more for me :howdy:

Love this!
i-know-we-all-fucked-her-it-doesn-t-matter-she-s-a02bdalncy-750x739.jpg

Post automatically merged:

the-perfect-woman-2aorgcemfu-500x781.jpg

shhh-the-queen-sleep-8mz57iem1d-1920x1080.jpg

panam-badlands-18ki7aoxoq-1080x1620.jpg

panam-by-nemanja-6id5qt4zio-1080x1440.jpg

panam-in-the-rain-bd7womkebj-1310x982.jpg

panam-by-nemanja-430sd9dk9e-1080x1440.jpg

probably-my-best-pic-of-panam-so-far-clet9rxg5m-1920x1080.jpg

p-a-i-n-2ntfb5y4n5-1056x1920.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Family, I'm finnalu back in the camp so we can go to Arizona...

"V I have a feeling that you are not telling me everything"
photomode_18032021_205721.png

"Huh? Everything is fine"
An then..

"V... You scared me, you know?"
photomode_18032021_204827.png

"Hey V... We will help you. Come time to head back to the camp"
photomode_18032021_204854.png

"V wake up... Panam told me to watch over you. How are you feeling?"

photomode_18032021_205927.png

Time to plan the assault...
photomode_18032021_210341.png

photomode_18032021_210515.png

And a while after...
"Welcome to the family V"
photomode_18032021_212349.png

photomode_18032021_212658.png

photomode_18032021_213137.png

"V you have no idea how much I needed this"
photomode_18032021_221223.png

Aldecaldos, get ready for tomorrow. Big day ahead of us.

Just one more from me
photomode_18032021_221412.png

"Every broken man comes to understand
That he'll never find paradise
All that he wants was there all the time

I'm coming home
I'm coming home

So I'm coming home
Lost on a road I don't belong
I rest my soul, I'm so alone
Far from the streets I call my own
And so I'm coming home"

Last edited:
So I've been listing to a song I haven't heard in a while. It's a slow song ( very beautiful and ethereal) so not sure if it will be everyone's cup of tea but it really made me think about Panam and V. It made me think about the moment they hopefully get in the Arizona expansion when they both have time to finish what they started in the tank in a very emotional and romantic way, without anything or anyone interrupting them. @zinganza was the first to mention this type of scene in the Arizona expansion and I couldn't agree more. Where Panam and V are at a campfire together just the two of them, and V asks Panam to dance with him to their song "You don't know what love is" by the campfire. This song made me think about where that scene would go after their very touching and romantic dance. The way I pictured it was something like both Panam and V are dancing by the fire under the stars. They have very intimate and meaningful dialogue with each other ( I'll let you all think about that, after all, there's usually a few different dialogue options:) Then in the right moment after saying something very sweet/ endearing to Panam (perhaps CDPR will let us say those magic words that I know we all want to tell her, that we love her!) she takes V's hand and walks him to their tent nearby, similar to how Judy did to V with her romance. This is where this song kicked in for me. I won't go into too much detail, but you know where it's going ;)

The lyrics to this song really resonate with Panam and V for me, especially Panam. What she has gone through in her life. Going to Night City looking for a better life but not finding it. Just trying to figure out where she fits in or even belongs, and just being in a dark place for a while, even before Night City. But then she meets V everything changes for her... for both of them. They are tethered together, where one goes the other goes as well.

Teatherd together.png

(meant to take the sunglasses off)
The sounds in the song, from the background and acoustics, really sound like something from CP to me. I plan on trying to make a Panam tribute video to this song. Even though what I just described is content we haven't seen yet (hopefully we will). I still feel like with the story we have so far, the song still fits really well for Panam and V. I hope you all enjoy it and gets you thinking about possibilities!

Last edited:
Hello family !
Nice lighting

Thanks my choom. I haven't had time to rework the screenshots yet but I will.

Hello my chooms,

There will be other contests that will be organized. Thanks for the share !

Yes, we need a few sequels. Maybe like with The Witcher? I mean a trilogy plus a few big dlc. And as you say, the next sequels should be happening every one or two years (I mean in-game time, although I wouldn't mind if the games come out every two years). In the last part we will get the family: Vincent, Panam and their children.
For me, having children by Panam and V is not obligatory, I believe that the creators of CP will choose the best way of life for them, if the game developers decide that having children will be important for Pam and V, I will fully accept it and I will be delighted.

Nice picture, did you use the 3rd person mod to take this picture?

"Hide and Seek Panam" - I can not wait :D

Hello back, are you sitting by the fire? Would you like a beer? :beer:

I use the free camera ( IGCS ) to break the usual angle of view of the quests.
Otherwise I use the 3rd person mod and appareance mod but not for the screenshots I send you for the moment.
The 3rd mod is especially useful for the moments when it is impossible to take Drone views.

Hey Family, I'm finnalu back in the camp so we can go to Arizona...

"V I have a feeling that you are not telling me everything"
View attachment 11196973
"Huh? Everything is fine"
An then..

"V... You scared me, you know?"
View attachment 11196979

"Hey V... We will help you. Come time to head back to the camp"
View attachment 11196982

"V wake up... Panam told me to watch over you. How are you feeling?"

View attachment 11196985

Time to plan the assault...
View attachment 11196988
View attachment 11196991

And a while after...
"Welcome to the family V"
View attachment 11196994
View attachment 11196997
View attachment 11197000

"V you have no idea how much I needed this"
View attachment 11197003

Aldecaldos, get ready for tomorrow. Big day ahead of us.

Just one more from me
View attachment 11197006

"Every broken man comes to understand
That he'll never find paradise
All that he wants was there all the time

I'm coming home
I'm coming home

So I'm coming home
Lost on a road I don't belong
I rest my soul, I'm so alone
Far from the streets I call my own
And so I'm coming home"

Excellent ! I really like the shots you choose.

And a big thank you to @Cali66 for all the creations he sent which are beautiful. :beer:

photomode_15032021_134745.png

photomode_14032021_192955.png

The Panam debt is paid with interest. :cool:

Last edited:
Hello family !

Thanks my choom. I haven't had time to rework the screenshots yet but I will.

There will be other contests that will be organized. Thanks for the share !

I use the free camera ( IGCS ) to break the usual angle of view of the quests.
Otherwise I use the 3rd person mod and appareance mod but not for the screenshots I send you for the moment.
The 3rd mod is especially useful for the moments when it is impossible to take Drone views.

Excellent ! I really like the shots you chose.

And a big thank you to @Cali66 for all the creations he sent which are beautiful. :beer:

View attachment 11197183

View attachment 11197186
The Panam debt is paid with interest. :cool:

That 2nd screenshot is excellent!! Love the creativity with the hair strand and the red lighting.

Y'all are making me want to go back and edit/post some of my screenshots.

Now I've noticed that "Broken" graffiti here... That is always placed in key places in Panam's mission and also in Judy's
Good point. To be added to the potential clues.

Just some experimentation with editing. I love how lighting can change the mood.

Before
View attachment 11197321

After

View attachment 11197324
Great chooms, please continue! :beer:

I just saw that they added judy to Telegram, hoping to see Panam appear soon. :D

Screenshot_1.png

Top Bottom