Patch 1.2

+
Oh! I like what the patch did to the map - you can now filter the different types of icons, so that they are the only ones showing on the map. That seriously cuts down the clutter. (y)

Some of the "missing prefab" things have been fixed too. At least the ones I've looked at so far.
Map also has a compass and a clock on it now, plus says where you are. Wasn't there before, right?

a massive bug repair....and yet weapon at V's apartment stash still show 0 DPS and clothes with mod slot show no mod slot...
not to mention there's no any performance improved.... god...what happened to you guys...CDPR...good old reputation really gone huh?

- It also shows 0 DPS in the motorbike stash.

- Epistrophy: Rancho Coronado => still not working

- Epistrophy: Coastview => still not working

I played for 40 minutes today - 2 crashes in voodoboys mission, 2 times while I was using scanner :/ Pretty much same situation as in 1.12. Constant crashes.

Noticed some improvements in performance, presentation of deepnet, less music bugs.

But infortunatley I've also seen bugs that never happend for me like wierd body shape in inverntory menu, weapn appearing in my hand with delay, invisible wall in voodoo boys' base standing on metro - you can't hack people from there, because the game thinks they are behind the wall.

Did they change how ping works in 1.2 patch? Using legendary ping on enemies now puts whole group in search mode, some of them seemingly permanently. Have this happened to me on several gigs and blue sites now. Can't find any changes in patch notes. Bugged?

Yeah that guy is super alluring, but I think he's asexual after the operations.
Hey CDPR,

why is there still no option to romance Adam Smasher? That's it, my patience has run out. This is the worst game ever and I'm never gonna buy another CDPR game ever. I AM SO MAD
BTW are the people saying some of the quests are still broken using a fresh save, or even a fresh install?

Anyone know what the situation is like on the xbox series s after the patch?
Thnx 4 any info

However, in reverse to that, some things work on existing characters but not new ones. (The Fast Travel point by V's apartment for example)
OK... the fast travel point by V's apartment suddenly decided to start working and show on the map. :shrug:

Downloading 33.6 GB now on PC, let's see whats the changes. Thanks to the Dev team for taking effort onto this.

Real performance says otherwise:
With every generation of CPUS you get better performance.
View attachment 11203177
View attachment 11203180
View attachment 11203174
According to Cyberpunk 2077 sys table i should be able to play at least at 1080p 30 FPS but i dont. Because the req for the game are higher. The table its not reflecting reality at all.
waiting for next patch.

What are you comparing?

Min spec is i5 3570k which is faster than an i5 6400 (I had both CPU's, it's on average 5-10 fps faster and better in general at multi core performance).

It's hard to find a comparison for both CPU's on youtube since they're comparing different areas of the same games (example Witcher 3 Novigrad in one video and middle of the woods in another video) and it's not fair for either CPU's.

The biggest factor for the i5 3570k is that it's an unlocked processor and easily overclocked.

As for your own spec, this video shows Cyberpunk running consistently over 30 fps.

Wait - are you saying _all_ keys can be freely defined by editing a file? What is that filename?

And if true - what couild possibly be the reason for why this is not possible through the user interface?
It is called inputUserMappings.xml and is in the r6 > config folder. It is a massive file but you can set the IK_F to another free key using that. NOTE: It usually gets reset after an update so make a backup once you have it the way you want it.

TPP (Third Person) Mod FIX - for those who were using this mod and found that it won't work now due to the change in Cyber Engine Tweaks to fit Patch 1.2 there is a fix posted on the nexus forum posts tab for this mod, kindly achieved by courtesy of

Th3An5w3r42​

who isn't the mod creator but has gone out of their way to work out and publish a 'text files edit' fix before any new TPP mod version comes out. I can confirm that this fix works, puts the mod back to working as before, and is simple to achieve - just a copy and paste text editor job for you... this is what I like about the user/mod community at its best, when people collaborate and step up for the benefit of all.

See details at: JB - TPP MOD WIP third person at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community

Last edited:
Yeah that guy is super alluring, but I think he's asexual after the operations.

BTW are the people saying some of the quests are still broken using a fresh save, or even a fresh install?

Anyone know what the situation is like on the xbox series s after the patch?
Thnx 4 any info

I'm not using a new game / fresh install / fresh save.

I'm @90/40/50% and will not start from scratch again, at least not as a Streetkid.

If the bugs can't be fixed that way, then they should add the possibility to completely reset any Main-Quest / Side-Quest / Gig.

My next playthrough will be also most likely not on the XBox One X again, because my PC should be repaired by then and I prefer to enjoy the game on a system with enough oomph, which the XBox One X clearly hasn't, but that doesn't mean, that they should abandon the older consoles, because some people just can't afford anything better or are just happy with what they have.

I will keep the game installed on the XBox One X, in case my wife or someone else wants to give it a go and I might even go through the trouble and try to setup a Lapboard + Keyboard + Mouse via a XIM APEX.

I'm STILL experiencing the delayed call from Regina. All my missions for her are still one call behind
And the mission "Freedom of the press" STILL automatically fails after immediately stepping into the building

A 44GB update and they can't even fix a bloody phone call
What a damn disappointment
Would it be hard to implement the in-game option to restart gigs? Wouldn't it perhaps help people with these type of bugs present in previous patches? Or would it somehow make things harder?
For immersion I'd welcome it too, to get the call before goumg into it.

Before the Patch i had some crashes, around 1 crash/3 hours, but now...After i updated my Game on GOG , since then, my Game crashes EVERY TIME instantly, that means i don't get to the CD Projekt Red Logo, my screen is not even fading black. The only Thing that happens is that the Play button fades out for 5 seconds, after that: Cyberpunk Flatlined...
Anyone else experiencing the same?
I am a bit mad now, cause i stopped the Story until the Patch comes out, but i can't play now at all. (PS.:I have a stable PC with lots of Games, and everything runs fine..)

When will CDPR add all the cut content back? Or do they intend to at all? The debug is some good work btw.

I'm not using a new game / fresh install / fresh save.

I'm @90/40/50% and will not start from scratch again, at least not as a Streetkid.

If the bugs can't be fixed that way, then they should add the possibility to completely reset any Main-Quest / Side-Quest / Gig.

My next playthrough will be also most likely not on the XBox One X again, because my PC should be repaired by then and I prefer to enjoy the game on a system with enough oomph, which the XBox One X clearly hasn't, but that doesn't mean, that they should abandon the older consoles, because some people just can't afford anything better or are just happy with what they have.

I will keep the game installed on the XBox One X, in case my wife or someone else wants to give it a go and I might even go through the trouble and try to setup a Lapboard + Keyboard + Mouse via a XIM APEX.
Ah OK thanks. Yeah just curious as to what might be going wrong for the bug fixes and why some people are not having any luck with it. I think I'll be trying a new save once the download is done. I'll be painful to start again, but I'm rather confused over all the different reports being posted and whether the patch is going to cause something to go wrong or not. It seems like a lot of work went into it, so I'm hoping it is just something to do with the old save files or something along those lines....
Thanks for the reply. :)

Last edited:
Большое спасибо за патч! Стало намного лучше, Вы проделали большую работу, не смотря на негатив, который свалился на Вас. Мы ценим Вашу работу, но не поддавайтесь на призывы игроков УПРОСТИТЬ игру! Это плохо скажется, игра должна погружать в себя. Огромная просьба - ВЕРНИТЕ ОБРАТНО раздельные хранилища! До патча хранилища были раздельными: багажники машин - отдельно, каждая квартира - отдельно. Сейчас сделали полный бардак, всё объединили. Это тихий ужас. ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, верните как было или добавьте этот пункт через "настройки", по отдельной галочке "единое хранилище" / "раздельное хранилище". Когда были разные хранилища, это добавляло элемент отыгрыша в игру и не было единой большой свалки. Спасибо и удачи, CDPR!
Xbox One X.

- - -

Thanks a lot for the patch! It has become much better, you have done a great job, in spite of the negativity that has befallen you. We appreciate your work, but do not fall for the calls of the players to SIMPLIFY the game! This will be bad, the game should be immersive. Huge request - RETURN THE SEPARATED VESSELS BACK! Before the patch, the vaults were separate: car trunks were separate, each apartment was separate. Now they have made a complete mess, everything has been combined. It's a quiet horror. PLEASE, return it as it was or add this item through the "settings", on a separate tick "single repository" / "separate repository". When there were different vaults, it added a role-playing element to the game and there was no single big dump. Thanks and good luck CDPR!
Xbox One X.

Top Bottom