developer help

+
Hello ,

I think that instead of spitting on CDproject we should encourage him more, because, they made us a game and hey not all go as they want in life, it seems people are high above them urged the developers,

(Yeah, get it out, you have to sell, you need money etc, in short, we haven't gone into details, that's none of our business ..)
Without counting that they were not working in good conditions apparently ...

It's a game for adults etc, a game that we wanted, and in fact it is our adult game, and we must be indulgent, even if sometimes we want to yell at him ..

And frankly I sincerely think that us fans, will have to help the developers to RAISE the game, by sending them ALL our different ideas, (without exaggeration) of course) That way, they would take part of ALL our proposed idea letters and if they have if put all, I think that it can do good to the developers and to the games to reassemble the game of hell in which it is found ..

Ideas:

* The ideal for me is to make a character creation system, similar to BDO or so similar to Fallout 4, with more choice of character customization.

* We should make the vehicles more stable, as we can not believe on an ice rink

* For the 3rd person, it should also be done, return the game to the 3rd person, but via an activatable options in the menus, that the players can have the choice if they want or activate or not.

* For the apartments, they should be made decorative: (like things that you collect, like ashtrays, etc., what could have been put in the apartment, you see?

* Have several apartments or large Villa, one can like GTA 5 you see? That could not have typed the path if it is found at the other end of the map, even if there are tp it's boring I think

* For the JACKY type NPCs, (not the JACKY who at that 4L eh XD) THE REAL JACKY ^^ etc that the saved, that would have been good, according to the choices that were made of course, that goes for Evelyn Parker too.

* After for an adult game I find that it is not that yet .... Level of scene of ... I do not draw you eh the developers you have captured me I suppose, I find that this is what it is it is not adult content, if we call it adult content, tonight I went back to the convent ... I find that you have to go straight to the stages, don't hesitate, to go all the way. (Ah eh! Is this a Pegi 18+ game or not?)

* (After that it's up to the parent to do the job with their kids: Your 14 to 17, the game is pegi 18 + you don't touch it, end of story!)
After blood violence level at the level of the bullet in the head, changing nothing is great :)

* Have the possibility of smoked, whatever, Clop, Beuh etc through the syringe etc ... by adding the consequences of course!

* The flying car would be cool anyway, but hey that's at your discretion dear developers because I imagine that it must be a real mess to set up

* Ah yes, you have to remove the censorship from the shower too there eh you shower, your clothes, or underpants what is that oO? Do you wash yourself dressed? Me not, and unstuck the camera too there are fed up with the censorship It's a Pegi 18+ game guys!

* Possibility of typing sex ladies (Prostitute) there are only 2 or 3 in the game what's that oh? (Eh without censorship please eh)

* Ah yes last point the music of the game ... (Oh you guys kidding you there! It's not Cyberpunk music! It would believe in GTA there) Here is a good example of music that would go well with the universe of the game, so above all a song that I would see as the official theme of the game I will link the titles to you:

So here we are for various ideas, but ... (Please oh developers STOP CENSORED not kidding please) It's a PEGI 18+ game at the base

Otherwise the developers: THANKS for your work of patch 1.2 which solved A lot of BUGs, even if there are still A LOT of them must also be recognized, THANKS continue like this, you will get there, if we all got started to send our ideas , I think there is a way to relive the game and make this game crazy about total freedom

But one last time PLEASE STOP CENSORSHIP with the cameras and the rest (I'm not drawing you a picture) PEGI 18+, guys, don't forget! PEGI +18

Otherwise the developers: THANKS for your work of patch 1.2 which solved A lot of BUGs, even if there are still A LOT of them must also be recognized, THANKS continue like this, you will get there, if we all got started to send our ideas , I think there is a way to relive the game and make this game crazy about total freedom

But one last time PLEASE STOP CENSORSHIP with the cameras and the rest (I'm not drawing you a picture) PEGI 18+, guys, don't forget! PEGI +18

thanks again for your game it's awesome i love it i finished it, and all that was taken out guys, put it back in the game! Personally, I prefer to have a game that faces 200 GB to 1TB of size and which is crazy rather than 1 game which is amputated at 75% and crammed with BUGS Don't you?

I trust you CDProject

( Sorry I'm French and my englis is very very BAD )

Myajha

Forum regular
The trust is, they are a company not a person, a company that has shown time and time again since Cyberpunk launch, and before, that they have very poor leadership. They know what they are doing, Witcher 3 proved that, but they decided like so many companies that go public and decide to put the ole mighty Euro before the people, that they don't deserve a break. The rank and file certainly do, the devs and such, but the management simply keeps making bad decision after bad decision after bad decision in order to attempt to raise their stock prices and keep investors happy.

And they are failing miserably. So while the devs themselves may deserve our encouragement, the management certainly does not.

Now as to your suggestions, I fully agree with them, and they've all been mentioned before, mutilple times, in multiple threads. CDPR management has decided not to listen to us, and indeed say that the game we got was exactly the game they wanted to sell us. So the chances of any of your suggestions being implemented probably has odds in Monte Carlo.

So do I trust the CDPR devs to do the right thing... absolutely. Do I trust management to allow them to do so... not on your life.

Top Bottom