Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Thanks for kind words, and thanks to all others who have responded. I guess I'm amongst truly serious Panam fans!
You are always welcome here. Come sit with us by the fire as often as you can
photomode_13012021_082445.png

Keep that good work going choom ;)

View attachment 11208295

Not exactly from this moment in the game.
But I got a very warm and fuzzy feeling when I got to receive an Aldecaldos jacket :)

I can quite vividly remember. I dragged out that mission to talk with the Aldecaldos to the extend where I spoke with EVERYONE... TWICE

Not exactly from this moment in the game.
But I got a very warm and fuzzy feeling when I got to receive an Aldecaldos jacket :)

I can quite vividly remember. I dragged out that mission to talk with the Aldecaldos to the extend where I spoke with EVERYONE... TWICE
You mean that moment?
photomode_18032021_212658.png

photomode_18032021_212349.png

I can agree with that in this questline there are at least a few heartwarming moments. I can say that I left the PC on for a bit just to sit there for longer

You mean that moment?
View attachment 11208346
View attachment 11208349

I can agree with that in this questline there are at least a few heartwarming moments. I can say that I left the PC on for a bit just to sit there for longer
Oh... there's that fuzzy feeling again :love:
I feel word-vomit coming up.

Everything in this questline comes together at this point with damn beatiful orchestration.
You're made to feel part of a close family. and the scene really crafts this beautifully.
Then the actual mission to go and talk with the Aldecaldos on the 'night before'
You're been having 1,5 missions where you were prepping to use the Basilisk to do some real damage, the foreshadowing there is great.
I was HYPED. If I could I'd run that tank down the streets of Night City.
The heart-to-hearts with all your family members.
The fact that it is night time when it happens make it feel even more special. (at least it did for me)
Its a moment of purity and essence that. And shows the great strengths of this game.
And then came dawn. a line up of Nomad vehicles all waiting to participate in what will be your (v's) salvation

I stood at the back of the forward pickup to take that in. Think of what we were about to do and what all those people were getting themselves into... just for me.
I raised my Overwatch and Took a shot at the invisible moon to signal the departure... and ride an army to conquer Arasaka ... and then forward unto the heavens ....

yeah, that moment.

I really need to get my Callie Nomad to that point, I wanna see that face in the cutscene :)

Last edited:
I've got pics from pretty much every single part of the questline - so you can challenge me :LOL:
With my Nomad Girl I have yet to do the heist. So I still am in the ability to pictureframe every inch of that questline ;)
I rather not challenge because I know how it will end ...You post the images and then I wil, want to make all those images myself .. fast forward to 2022 and I will be crying in a corner from happiness :LOL:
Post automatically merged:

I am a bit curious though.
I presume many of the people in this thread were playing a Male V and so have Panam as the significant other, yes?

I would like to forward: If I could have, I would've wanted to bring Claire, slap her to the point where she'd be into girls and be on our merry way to Tuscon.

I haven't played the game in a month now, but just looking at this picture, the soft version of outsider no more plays in my head and my heart is aching again ;_;

I also remember that if you are looking at her as she falls asleep, the scene won't progress to Johnny saying the motel line until you look away and look at him. So you can watch hey sleeping as long as you want. Nice touch from cdpr.

View attachment 11208295

I saw this earlier and forgot to respond. It's always good to find positive Cyberpunk2077 communities. I will be making more videos on Cyberpunk- at least 2. We are going to branch out to other games, but there's a reason we are called BrainDancer, lol!

I also remember that if you are looking at her as she falls asleep, the scene won't progress to Johnny saying the motel line until you look away and look at him. So you can watch hey sleeping as long as you want. Nice touch from cdpr.
Noted. There are also a few more situations like this one - tower campfire will stay as-is until you look at the blinky star, and the cliff scene untill you trigger the answer.

I saw this earlier and forgot to respond. It's always good to find positive Cyberpunk2077 communities. I will be making more videos on Cyberpunk- at least 2. We are going to branch out to other games, but there's a reason we are called BrainDancer, lol!
I already cannot wait to see those vids :)

Top Bottom