Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
I put up a poll about continuing our V and romance story after the expansions if anyone is interested.:cool:

WAKE UP ALDECALDOS... We have a questline to do :)

Finally, I've reached the Afterlife after 40 hours of gameplay... (Today without a story)
photomode_18042021_222751.png

photomode_18042021_223443.png
photomode_18042021_223506.png

A day after....
photomode_18042021_225910.png

"You wanna what?? Ok... let me think. Wait I have to call"
photomode_18042021_230107.png

photomode_18042021_230226.png

"Hey guys. We need your help"
photomode_18042021_230947.png

"We can't leave... but you can grab stuff"
photomode_18042021_231022.png

photomode_18042021_231343.png

Finally, I've reached the Afterlife after 40 hours of gameplay... (Today without a story)
View attachment 11211409
View attachment 11211415View attachment 11211418

A day after....
View attachment 11211421

View attachment 11211427
View attachment 11211430

View attachment 11211433
View attachment 11211436
View attachment 11211439
This is amazing. You're v looks good.

Last week, out of curiosity, I tampered with a save file to enable romance for a female V. The (in)famous panzer scene won't work anyway, but there are a few changes of dialogues here and there. Overall, I'd say being friend with her or lover it doesn't make a lot of difference, not even in the nomad ending. A shame because that's probably the best ending and the only on e that gives a proper sense of closure. But alas, her romance is even more bland than the others.

I'm not into game romances, especially when the reward is all but a comical 'intimate' scene, but this feels really like a wasted opportunity.

View attachment 11211409
View attachment 11211415View attachment 11211418

A day after....
View attachment 11211421

View attachment 11211427
View attachment 11211430

View attachment 11211433
View attachment 11211436
View attachment 11211439

Great shots. On my last two PT's I usually met her around about 15 - 20 hours into the game but on my next one I want to wait until I'm 30 - 40 hours in like you.

Last edited:
Another edit for the Panam/Aldecaldos tribute.
Credits to the original poster along with my apology for forgetting to make note of it, as well praises to everyone involved in creating all these characters, from concept design to bringing them to live in the game world.
Panam - Aldecaldos.jpg
Panam - Aldecaldos_alt.jpg

Last edited:
Another edit for the Panam/Aldecaldos tribute.
Credits to the original poster along with my apology for forgetting to make note of it, as well praises to everyone involved in creating all these characters, from concept design to bringing them to live in the game world.

WOW that is awesome!

Last week, out of curiosity, I tampered with a save file to enable romance for a female V. The (in)famous panzer scene won't work anyway, but there are a few changes of dialogues here and there. Overall, I'd say being friend with her or lover it doesn't make a lot of difference, not even in the nomad ending. A shame because that's probably the best ending and the only on e that gives a proper sense of closure. But alas, her romance is even more bland than the others.

I'm not into game romances, especially when the reward is all but a comical 'intimate' scene, but this feels really like a wasted opportunity.
CDPR designed Panam's romance so Female V's with the male body type can romance her, that's why all the dialogue for a female romance exists. Same with River and Male V's with the female body type.

I'm still holding out for my memories of the game to fade before I go back in. I'm at a point now where looking at pictures of her doesn't make me feel anything, and I've avoided listening to 'outsider no more' or watching any aldecaldos gameplay footage the past few months. Just so it can hit me all fresh again next time i boot the game up :D

I'm still holding out for my memories of the game to fade before I go back in. I'm at a point now where looking at pictures of her doesn't make me feel anything, and I've avoided listening to 'outsider no more' or watching any aldecaldos gameplay footage the past few months. Just so it can hit me all fresh again next time i boot the game up :D

This is what I've been doing since January 6th aka the day I finished my most recent playthrough (Patch 1.06).

I'm "cured" of my post-game blues (listening to Outsider No More doesn't really depress me anymore) and most of my memories of the game have faded away apart from when I'm editing photo mode screenshots and reminiscing.

Can't wait to jump back in after a few more weeks and re-experience it all again. This time as a Nomad, the only LP I haven't played (and one that supposedly vibes best with Panam).

This is what I've been doing since January 6th aka the day I finished my most recent playthrough (Patch 1.06).

I'm "cured" of my post-game blues (listening to Outsider No More doesn't really depress me anymore) and most of my memories of the game have faded away apart from when I'm editing photo mode screenshots and reminiscing.

Can't wait to jump back in after a few more weeks and re-experience it all again. This time as a Nomad, the only LP I haven't played (and one that supposedly vibes best with Panam).
please document your emotions so I can live vicariously through you :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom