Hotfix 1.22

+
Yes, from December. But i don't want to complete all side questions again to get an acheviement or make 100% of game.
Try watching vids on how to complete that quest, at first I couldn't progress that quest as well. Apparently, you had (or still have) to follow specific route to unlock cyberpsycho's appearance.

If the PC users could have some love that would be super. I appreciate that consoles have it rough, but the game as we were told was really made for next gen graphics etc. Hell, I was asked why I should be upset that top of the line performance requires an RTX 3090 while I have a 2080 TI. [...]
[...] I apologize, it's was a joke intention (not disrespectful).

the game was release on console, they must do something for :)

Last edited:
The game needs to see more solid fixes and CDPR should keep up the tradition they initially started of providing a transparent projection of patches and expected release dates. Sure there was frustration over the extended wait for 1.2 but most people understood the hack was going to postpone things as an unexpected nightmare that unnecessarily complicated things.

The bug in the mission Sweet dreams/Talk to Stefan is not still fixed! :(:(:(
The Stefan's location is not indicated and no Stefan where he supposed to be.

Try watching vids on how to complete that quest, at first I couldn't progress that quest as well. Apparently, you had (or still have) to follow specific route to unlock cyberpsycho's appearance.
I did it, and can't scan any more obejcts, i read shard and the enemy still don't spawn.

QUESTION: Have they finally added the option to turn off all the markers and icons in the world?
ANSWER: No
sigh...

QUESTION: Have they finally added the option to turn off all the markers and icons in the world?
ANSWER: No
sigh...

That's neither a bug, not a promised feature. In fact, given that the in-game HUD actually exists in-world due to our cybernetic enhancements, i kinda doubt it ever will.

Thank you for your commitment to repairing the game, guys (and girls)!
As someone who basically never encountered any bugs that were patched from pre 1.2 to 1.22 i don't see much difference, but I'm sure many do. Biggest thing for me was improves vehicle steering.
I'm still, maybe naively, waiting for a game changer though.

Blimey you guys and gals are busy beavers! Excellent, cheers for the latest hotfix, Dragonboy can stay chiling with his greybeard chooms on that mountain for a bit, NIght City here we come, again. Thanks and respect to all involved (y)

That's neither a bug, not a promised feature. In fact, given that the in-game HUD actually exists in-world due to our cybernetic enhancements, i kinda doubt it ever will.

It is a basic option for players who want to experience the most immersive experience.

You have no cybernetic enhancements allowing V to see icons etc in the world. You have just made it up.

You call it cybernetic enhancements, I call it visual smog.

I'd love to see a graphics comparison between all the versions because I have a feeling that the detailed textures and models load way closer than they used to. The game still needs a solid overhaul on top of the game breaking fixes.

I'm also starting to see a trend here. We got patch 1.2, and two weeks later we got a hotfix. Then, two weeks after that we got another hotfix. It does sound reasonable for them to decide to release some sort of patch every 14 days.

And people think there just going to take the money and run, Yeah NO! They will continue to make things better and just wait till the dlc comes out. Its going to be GOTY! Thanks CDPR! Keep it going! You are my only hope in good games, I am not joking! not one AAA game I have played since Cyberpunk came out have i enjoyed.

V's facial animations in mirrors are still broken. Worked fine before the big 1.2 patch. The 1.2 patch notes claimed that it fixed issues with V's facial animations in reflections (even though I never saw any), but proceeded to break them instead. Two hotfixes later and it's still not fixed.

[...] I apologize, it's was a joke intention (not disrespectful).

the game was release on console, they must do something for :)
No worries here, I'm having some issues on my own end and I respect the greater frustration in relation to all players platform experience. It's just that there's some things that have left me feeling poisonous

still no actual gpu improvements

not even a %5

thanks. game is still unplayable on the most used steam gpu: gtx 1060
Can we please add a button to toggle zoom sensitivity and add NVIDIA REFLEX?

upvote so they can see this post

yeah, reflex would be great for this game. i dont care if its a single player game, when the game gets %99 gpu usage, it introduces a heavy input lag. game feels much smoother when you limit the gpu usage to %80-85 range. this indicates that game uses extra input lag when at %99 gpu usage. nvidia reflex helps with input lag at %99 usage ,so..

Another update, followed by another ~20gb download to fix whatever problem the update created in the steam install. Is anyone else having this problem?

Top Bottom