Lose Wilson's shooting contest

+
I guess most of you won the shooting challenge so I made this for those interested to see the additional lines of dialogue during the contest and after.

He praises you throughout the contest and if you win he gives you 500 eurodollars and a pistol, I have seen only videos of people winning Idk how you never got to see any

I'm obviously a noob :)

I'm obviously a noob :)
Omg I didn't realize I've read that post 2 minutes before posting this one
I never won :giveup:

You should choose a pistol which has a lot of bullets like the" dying light" which has 21 (the free pistol which you can receive for free from Wilson if I am not wrong) you don't have to use the pistol which is inside the shooting range , you can equip something from your inventory
Post automatically merged:

and one more thing you can shoot one target as many times as you can before it is retracted inside the ceiling, the same can be done with every other target as soon as it is out shoot it at least 5 times ,tap and try to focus your crosshair on the target ,you can even lower the sensitivity if it helps if you are on consoles I have no idea

Guest 4400165

Neither I.
Just shoot all targets you see. Wilson says he doesn't care which targets you shoot. And all other tips given by DefaultDanielS above - shoot the targets multiple times and pick a gun with fast firing speed, like the freebie Dying Night (Lexington).

im curious if smartweapons autoaim in this quest... like laughing with skippy at all your opponents?... me myself always used dying night or lizzys.

I did this contest at lvl 31 and still lost.. should've used pistols more often.. And using a Gamepad on a desktop seems to be bad for aiming skills.
The shooting contest of the Trump voters was easy as pie with the mouse after that lesson at WIlson's :D

Invested every single point I ever got into my Katana, crafting, and Tech Weapons.. Tons of Intelligence, Reflexes, Technical Ability..

The shooting contest of the Trump voters was easy as pie with the mouse after that lesson at WIlson's :D
after getting it once on my first char - all other chars just grabbed the iconic by force - fighting the whole neighbourhood is just to much fun :D

some of those guys near the head of the Qanon group actually recognised me as an enemy AFTER I won the contest... then they attacked me (I was lvl 34 at that time) and I went like.. "this is going to be fun".. equipped my now legendary black unicorn that crits for 30k and had some fun :D

Guest 4400165

I did this contest at lvl 31 and still lost.. should've used pistols more often.. And using a Gamepad on a desktop seems to be bad for aiming skills.

Invested every single point I ever got into my Katana, crafting, and Tech Weapons.. Tons of Intelligence, Reflexes, Technical Ability..
Hey, I won this twice with a gamepad, once was on a full blown melee character. Pick an automatic pistol (like Lexington), shoot all targets multiple times (not only in your lane) and you should be fine. No perks will help you here anyway (except faster reloading). Might wanna practice targeting in an uncrowded area somewhere, but the contest is not even skill-based.

To be honest, the reward isn't worth the hassle.

yeah its a bit disapointing indeed... i also was kinda sad that even on clearing it at lvl 50 the weapon comes as a low one... its just for collectors hearts... and the mission archivement of course : / - gaining another iconic one or iconic crafting spec would be nice tho...

Hey, I won this twice with a gamepad, once was on a full blown melee character. Pick an automatic pistol (like Lexington), shoot all targets multiple times (not only in your lane) and you should be fine. No perks will help you here anyway (except faster reloading). Might wanna practice targeting in an uncrowded area somewhere, but the contest is not even skill-based.

The Counterweight mod, may be usefull :)
(but without, it's already easy with appropriate weapon)

It fix, if i remember correctly, in my last playtrought on 1.21, the weapon is leveled ;)
(before if you use a good legendary gun (or lizzie) and win a "epic" 50 DPS lexington, yes it's sad...)

No, it really isn't anything special. I already had Lizzie and Skippy, so it went into my stash.

A smart pistol can make a huge difference too on winning this. It doesn't have to hit dead center, just hit, and a smart pistol will often spit out two or three bullets before a normal pistol shoots one, and all three will often hit the target.

Top Bottom