Lose Wilson's shooting contest

+
Hey, I won this twice with a gamepad, once was on a full blown melee character. Pick an automatic pistol (like Lexington), shoot all targets multiple times (not only in your lane) and you should be fine. No perks will help you here anyway (except faster reloading). Might wanna practice targeting in an uncrowded area somewhere, but the contest is not even skill-based.

To be honest, the reward isn't worth the hassle.

I actually used a revolver.. didn't have any other weapon..

But I'm also struggling with the "beat a brat" quests.. not a chance.. I can overpower them and hit them over and over and over again.. they get one punch in and I lose.. lol

But I'm also struggling with the "beat a brat" quests.. not a chance.. I can overpower them and hit them over and over and over again.. they get one punch in and I lose.. lol
With an Overture ? Yes, i can understand, it can be difficult :(

For Beat on the brat, you can try that. It's quite easy, i'm not good at all ;)
Beat on the brat

Same issue here. I'm now at level 21. I'm going to try again because I want the 'O'Five' Grad sniper rifle. I think the 'O'Five' is much better then the 'Overwatch'. Anyway, I need to build up the 'Body' a bit more, then try again.

Guest 4400165

I used to take most of the Beat on the brat missions without many points in Body and it was a nightmare, gave up on it at that Animal chick. I dodged fine, but was doing too little damage and the fight kept going on forever. Felt like I was playing Dark Souls or something, haha.

Some time later finished the quest line on my melee-focused character, max level, max Body. But the last fight was how you described it, even if you follow Viktor's advice and use Legendary knuckles with bleeding effect - it still sucked. Berserk cyberware helped quite a lot there.

Top Bottom