Veteran Skellige Bugged! Multiple times. EIST dont work properly

+
Hi, i played some games yesterday.

Some of the Vetran units in my deck like Harald or Skjordal Drummond dont increase while are in deck or Hand. EIst was played multiple times and after him i played my leader charge for Jutta, but she doesnt find her way on to the board and stay in Graveyard. Other times for example Harald raised to the second evolution stage and Tyrrgvi bugged. There are some problems since the latest patch and thats a big problem for itself but also for all who play some of these card.

Please help and fix it, thanks.

You play devotion? Cuz for example Eist+Blaze of glory only works in a devotion deck, Skordjal also only boosts with devotion and 3rd form of evolving card like Harald also only in devotion. Any neutral card in your deck will break the devotion effect and cards that require devotion won't trigger. Also, you're usually better off contacting cdpr Support when you encounter bugs. They can Tell you if it's actually a bug and put it on the pile or get back to you if you just read the card wrong.

You play devotion? Cuz for example Eist+Blaze of glory only works in a devotion deck, Skordjal also only boosts with devotion and 3rd form of evolving card like Harald also only in devotion. Any neutral card in your deck will break the devotion effect and cards that require devotion won't trigger. Also, you're usually better off contacting cdpr Support when you encounter bugs. They can Tell you if it's actually a bug and put it on the pile or get back to you if you just read the card wrong.
^ This. You are clearly not playing Devotion - check your deck and remove any neutral cards to make this effect work.

Thanks for ur kind tips :) i know how devotion works. But no, i watched the games properly and look wether an opponent plays neutral cards in my deck or not. Alls just like the devotion ability needs it, and sometimes skjordal isr raised up once. Sometimes Harald normal. Then Eist in 3 Games doesnt trigger his ability.
But i will contact CDPR directly for help. Thanks :)

You can break devotion ingame while playing a deck build with devotion. I painfully discovered once, by joinking an ygern with yencon. Ursurper didn't reached 3rd stage because I had a monster in my deck.

But honestly check your deck again. It really sounds like you have a neutral card in it wich would break any devotion ability of yours

Lexor

Forum veteran
You can break devotion ingame while playing a deck build with devotion.
No, you cant.

Devotion: Trigger this ability if your starting deck has no neutral cards.

BTW: Yghern is NOT a neutral card - devotion would work even if you could have multi-faction deck (like it was possible in Arena).

No, you cant.

Devotion: Trigger this ability if your starting deck has no neutral cards.

BTW: Yghern is NOT a neutral card - devotion would work even if you could have multi-faction deck (like it was possible in Arena).
Perhabs fixed? You should know as well as I do that text is not equal mechanic in the game of Gwent. Evolving cards don't check for devotion on start of the game, they only check when they reach Round3 and the devotion part comes into play. It was half a year ago and I can't say for sure what card did it. But it deffenetly happened. I joinked in a spy devo deck and Usurper was not flipped since I mulliganed the joink. The text only refers to Neutral because you can't put cards of different faction in a deck and it could be confusing otherwise regarding the multifaction Sy cards. I will test it with KI.
edit:I just realized that my whole argument is not coherent....I will check it with ki

You can break devotion ingame while playing a deck build with devotion. I painfully discovered once, by joinking an ygern with yencon. Ursurper didn't reached 3rd stage because I had a monster in my deck.
Even if that were correct, which it isn't, it wouldn't explain what I'd quoted.

I also think this has nothing to do with any sort of bug. Maybe OP should paste some screenshot of the deck and it would be apparent what kind of issue this is.

Okay I testet and I failed my own argument. Perhabs my memory fails me, too. You wan't break your own deck, but I still think this is what he was refering to. An Oponent cheating neutral cards into his deck (how? dunno).
nevermind

Okay I testet and I failed my own argument. Perhabs my memory fails me, too. You wan't break your own deck, but I still think this is what he was refering to. [...]
nevermind
Post automatically merged:

I just realized why Gwent fits me so well as a game. I DO need to have last say always and ever.
Sorry bro, cheers. No offence:beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom