Ermm... isn't this Title misspelled?

+
I went to check this link and found the below text:

1623414668506.png

Shouldn't it say "everybody" and not "every body"? :)

Or maybe the meaning literally is that every person changes their bodies dues to customizing cyberware and it's a play on words.

Last edited:
Well there's also a mention about becoming obsessed with power and glamour, indicating that Night City changes them not only by body but also by mind.

It feels like play on words but it's spelled like it looks like misspell.

Maybe it's just me, I'm not native English speaker.

Okay, it's just most people reading that aren't probably going to understand it that way, like how about this to make it more understandable as a pun.

1623420672196.png

It just feels like it's missing it's mark a little.

Also... if this is about Night City as a character that changes things, it's kinda weird how there is stuff like "You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you."

when next title and paragraph is

1623421536800.png

Like maybe take out the rest of the paragraph from first initial title about V that I highlighted and add some extra about how people are using body modification to achieve advantage over other people.

1623421941171.png

Also this is kinda repeating was already established in Night City.
"You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality"

I mean this is coming out like 6 months late but it just feels poorly paced 1 persons project to draft out this wording.

So maybe something like this:

1623423130578.png

1623422571007.png

1623425871209.png

1623425957065.png

It's all beautiful landing page otherwise.

Last edited:
I went to check this link and found the below text:

View attachment 11224712

Shouldn't it say "everybody" and not "every body"? :)

Or maybe the meaning literally is that every person changes their bodies dues to customizing cyberware and it's a play on words.
I like it :D

However think its a bit sad that they completely removed the RPG tag from the description of the game, that is what I noticed the most, I wanted so much for it to be one, but at least they are being honest. :)

"ERMM... ISN'T THIS TITLE MISSPELLED?"

Wow. Grats, Surma.. You just managed to make an official of CDPR break radio-silence. Wonder if he'll be reprimanded by management...or worse.

Top Bottom