Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
The voicemails don't feel that far in the future and all those characters are close to V, so they wouldn't wait for a long time to get worry about his/her absence.

#PanamDebt
#Panamdebt25.jpg

Considering main story takes place in April-August 2077 I think Panam’s voicemail was recorded in a few days after Star ending and obviously before reaching Arizona.

At least I want to trust info from this site
https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline

I agree with you. My guess is 1-2 weeks tops.

(Also that wiki is good because they at least cite their sources unlike the Fextralife wiki)

As always, your work is incredible! Is this a mod your using to get these shots?
Thanks, no mods, i took them with the default photo tools.

Edited:
i've noticed if you play with the rotate camera, you get a top view of the sides and rotation, so you are able to zoom more and at the same time include more in the frame, as much you allowed by other objects obstruction.

Here's the original:
photomode_23052021_221831.png

Last edited:
You're right, those 2 messages are bit confusing. I hope that soon we'll see the answers for all of our questions... In Arizona Aldecaldo Camp :beer:
The more I think about it, the more I think that the message from Mitch might be a bug and is only meant for if you choose to give Johnny your body at the end when you ask Panam for help with Mikoshi and end up getting the Temperance ending because you still get it in that ending as well. That would make sense for him to say in the message "I don't know what you're up to" because V isn't there, V is gone and Johnny has his body and left. Even though you would think Mitch would mention something about V just joining the clan and then to up and leave would be strange. Same thing with Panam if you fem V and get Temperance ending, you don't get a message from her at all, asking why you left, and you'd think she would know it was Johnny since she knows if your male V, she sends you that message about going after Johnny. However, I don't know if you have to be in a romantic relationship with her or not to get that message.

The more I think about it, the more I think that the message from Mitch might be a bug and is only meant for if you choose to give Johnny your body at the end when you ask Panam for help with Mikoshi and end up getting the Temperance ending because you still get it in that ending as well. That would make sense for him to say in the message "I don't know what you're up to" because V isn't there, V is gone and Johnny has his body and left. Even though you would think Mitch would mention something about V just joining the clan and then to up and leave would be strange. Same thing with Panam if you fem V and get Temperance ending, you don't get a message from her at all, asking why you left, and you'd think she would know it was Johnny since she knows if your male V, she sends you that message about going after Johnny. However, I don't know if you have to be in a romantic relationship with her or not to get that message.
You might be right with that - seems like that to me. Only way, I can think, that "V" might leave the Aldecaldos is when you give the body to Johnny.

And even that is bit strange considering that Johnny spend some time with Aldecaldo family back when he was alive (his backstory from P&P RPG).

But yeah that message from Mitch is rather strangely placed in The Star Ending.

Maybe. It does seem weird. Panams message make me think V is at camp and Mitch is with Panam in the message. Not sure what Mitch meant in his message when he said he doesn't know we're V is. I don't see V leaving Panam and the Aldecaldos even temporarily. After all, they are the ones who have the contacts and Panam is hellbent on saving V. I don't think she would want him going at it alone. Also in Judy's message V is at camp with her. Maybe some weird time jumps by a couple days, I'm not sure.

I imagine you get the same message from Mitch as fem V. If that's the case, really doesn't make sense then because you know V is at camp with Judy. And I guess I just don't like the idea of V going off on his own, because it makes me feel like Panam wouldn't be involved that much in the expansions, and that would be awful, I just couldn't take that.
I always imagined that V herself was also searching out additional clues for that cure or whatever. Because I didn't get the impressions specifically that V would remain at the Aldecaldos camp sitting there poking the fire.
The one thing the game is fuzzy on is when specifically each of those recordings are made. Judies can be potentially on any day. the others seem to have a more narrow window, and longer after V left NC.

This legendary thread has reached one more milestone.
200k views for almost half a year after game release in thread dedicated to game character is incredible result!

I think nothing can tell more how we appreciate Panam and how we miss her and how we wait for new content with her in CP expansions. I believe this day will finally come. Just more patience and hope:D
307D7CE7-D84F-41BC-B0AB-331B67EC1D6C.png

200k views for almost half a year after game release in thread dedicated to game character is incredible result!

I think nothing can tell more how we appreciate Panam and how we miss her and how we wait for new content with her in CP expansions. I believe this day will finally come. Just more patience and hope:D
View attachment 11223647
Yes, that's a lot :)
Phishing advertising > viewers please look this thread
:D

View attachment 11223647

Another milestone reached by our comunity! To Haboobs!

Top Bottom