Even the birds love Judy
media_Ezp118nXMAMnPGY.jpg

Texting V?
a1a226c1685448851ef9ed61b2f7e4a6.jpg

If looks could kill.....
ExHC9a9WQAokshK.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Just a couple of game ending ideas.

Female V: You leave Night City with Judy and move to Oregon.
Judy and her Grandfather find a way to cure you.

Male V: You leave Night City with Panam and move to Arizona
Panam's contacts find a way to cure you.

Always having to leave Night City with the Nomads I never understood as to why
we never had a choice. It makes no sense for Judy to move further away
from her Grand Parents since they are the only family she's ever known.
Judy would want to be closer if not living in Oregon with her family.

Last edited:
Chooms! First, a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has reached out privately the last few weeks. Things haven't been easy, but hopefully we're on the right track and I appreciate all of you.

I guess I'll just say that life is too short. We hear that all the time, but it has a way of blindsiding you when you least expect it. Which is why the character of Judy has stuck with me.

She's a fighter and even when life has kicked hard, she's managed to not only fight back but to also try to help and lift up others. Whether she succeeded or not didn’t matter...the dolls, Evelyn, V...Judy wanted to help those who could or couldn't help themselves. And that's so admirable.

Don't suffer in silence...ask for help. I'm a safe person who you can always reach out to (as I have to a few of you).

And please be mindful of the people in your lives and try to give of yourselves what you can...whether you're close to them or not. That small effort can make a world of difference.

With 1.23 in the books and the game now available on all platforms, it's past time for attention to turn to future content. Judy is an incredible character (as well as Panam) whose story is unfinished. CDPR...finish it. Until then, I wish you all the best.

Cheers to an early start to the weekend!

Screenshot_20210623-132456_Instagram.jpg

Top Bottom