Cyberpunk 2077 is now back on the PlayStation Store!

+
The car radio is still pretty horrible on base ps4, for me at least.

The music, news and everything skip turn off after some point in the game. Meanin I'm driving in my car, especially in the city not so much in the badlands, the music suddenly pauses for minute or so, then a news broadcast starts and even that one stops and different news cast starts and doesn't play all way through.

I'd like to listen to the radio, but outside badlands it just goes haywire

Yep same, it definitely got jankier after one of the recent patches. It doesn't really bother me personally, but it definitely detracts from the overall, and it stone cold murders the jokes and humour otherwise conveyed by the newscasts. The best fix would probably just be to turn those broadcasts off and let the music from your chosen channel play on loop, but I'm no programmer so can't say really. Certainly one of the more obtrusive janks.

‘Cyberpunk 2077’ Is Topping PS4 Sales Charts, With No Help From Sony​

"Say what you will about Cyberpunk 2077, but people apparently really want to play this game. In the wake of the reversal of its six month ban from the PlayStation Store, Cyberpunk’s return has made it the best-selling game on the PS4 store in the US, Canada and Europe last month, topping mainstays like GTA 5, FIFA 21 and Minecraft...."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...ping-ps4-sales-charts-with-no-help-from-sony/

"Say what you will about Cyberpunk 2077, but people apparently really want to play this game. In the wake of the reversal of its six month ban from the PlayStation Store, Cyberpunk’s return has made it the best-selling game on the PS4 store in the US, Canada and Europe last month, topping mainstays like GTA 5, FIFA 21 and Minecraft...."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...ping-ps4-sales-charts-with-no-help-from-sony/

Absolutely ZERO help - it's even been removed from the 'All Games' list on PS4. You can find it in the store by searching specifically for it but that's it. Seems indeed that folk wanna see for themselves. Good for them. (y)

But there is a small caveat here. The games compared to Cyberpunk sales are mostly release a long while ago, so I guess that these titles did not get high sale of copies to the extent to say "I am the top of the chart". Maybe COD Cold War can be considered as a worthy contender, as the most recent title, but I still doubt that it had strong sales anyway in the past weeks.

Not to mention that this is like the official launching of Cyberpunk on PS4 as it was removed from the store so quickly that many people didn't manage to get the game in the first place.

I just look forward for news that involves more game development instead of meaningless statistics.

like the official launching of Cyberpunk
Yeah, without any advertising or marketing campaign...sure...
And you also know the difference in sales between first and second place?

Nobody knows, but the management. we have to wait for Q3 numbers. At the moment the market likes it :)

Edit: 1.30 maybe soon... :):):)

Last edited:
But there is a small caveat here. The games compared to Cyberpunk sales are mostly release a long while ago, so I guess that these titles did not get high sale of copies to the extent to say "I am the top of the chart". Maybe COD Cold War can be considered as a worthy contender, as the most recent title, but I still doubt that it had strong sales anyway in the past weeks.

Not to mention that this is like the official launching of Cyberpunk on PS4 as it was removed from the store so quickly that many people didn't manage to get the game in the first place.

I just look forward for news that involves more game development instead of meaningless statistics.

Well all that matters is that people are buying it. The lack of new releases isn't a bad thing for a sales quarter either if you're competing against them.
Yeah, without any advertising or marketing campaign...sure...
And you also know the difference in sales between first and second place?

Nobody knows, but the management. we have to wait for Q3 numbers. At the moment the market likes it :)

Edit: 1.30 maybe soon... :):):)

I admit to being 100% selfish that the only thing I care about this is that it encourages CDPR to continue updating and developing the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom