TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
suggestion

some games make event the winners get ALT art of existing card like different art for the same card just as rewards

and a question
is there more leaders coming ? and is there chance to have full passive leader? like symposis 2 (without any leader charge)

Hello!

Since we're bringing TWiG back it would be cool to make the format more interactive! I'd like you to ask your questions in this thread and I'll pick a couple and answer in next week's episode! [Burza's Twitch channel]

Cheers!
Burza

3. Avoid swearing/profanity
  4. Try to post clear, concise, and intelligible questions in English (This makes answering during the streams easier!)
  5. Please, one question per person per week.
  6. Balancing questions may be less likely to be answered
The moderators may delete or edit inappropriate questions.

Answers from previous episodes may be found in Collected answers from TWiG
Will we be able to choose the different phases of evolving cards as favorite card ?

I am well aware that neutral cards are to support other factions' cards but why doesn't the team want to develop more into the idea of neutral archetypes (like bandits, dragons, constructs, mages, bombs, etc)? I always like it when I recived the mission to play X neutrals cards and always try different full-on neutrals decks but they don't receive the same love as the factions.

the same line of thought but why we only received 4 cards per faction and only 2 for neutrals in the expansion?

is there a possibility to have at least 1 neutral leader ability?

anyways thanks for all the hard works the team puts into the game, we still appreciate everything you guys do.

How many more years butterflies will stay useless and NR without their most prominent adviser Triss?

[Base Power and Base Copy clarification]
Question: can some of the language about *base* be clearer? For example, if Viy's deathwish ability increases its *base* power, and Dudu turns into a *base* copy of an enemy unit, then Dudu should be able to become Viy at its currently played *base* power, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey burza, how far ahead does the team plan its future content for the game? Like for example, you guys have already know the theme and ideas for the next 2 full expansion

Hello Sir!

I love to have fun with neutral shenanigans cards that otherwise not often see play. For example the good old "Master of Quartz Mountain" Ocvist. In 2018 his power was nerfed from 8 to 5. May it is time for him to return to older glory? Cheers!

Since there are numerous Gwent team employees that are featured on Gwent card arts is there any chance that you honor Pajabol and Kolemoen with their own cards for winning Gwent Masters season 1 and 2 in upcoming expansions?

[Keyword suggestion, art question, and question about starter decks]
Hello Burzu o/
We have 77 keywords in the game (including weather keywords), if the card is weak use one of these keywords to make it better. Adding devotion, adrenaline, or sabbath, many of these things can fix a card, not always changing the strength or provision will fix it. You have changed the number to the Farserer and the card is still weak, very weak.

For example adding this to Imlerith can make this card very better, and it's lore friendly:

Sabbath: draw any card or draw a unit with highest power

Just please, use devotion, adrenaline, sabbath and other keyword to balance/change cards, they can really improve a lot

Second question: So, each expansion is great and it also adds new awesome mechanics, which is very cool. Is there an option for an expansion to expand the mechanics that already exist? Like adrenaline, barricade or devotion? For example devotion keeps getting weaker as new cards come out without devotion

Last question: What happend to this new starter decks? In may you said that you working on adding this to game, that was 2 months ago and we still don't know anything new. Can you tell at what stage are the work of adding this to the game?

Last edited:
Hello Sir,

another question while I am at it: Just reading the "Last Wish" and was wondering if the handsome devil Torque will someday join the squirrels. Keep it up! Hyped for Thanedd Coup!

edit: typo

Last edited:
[Leader skin analysis]
Good Morning!

I was wondering if there are plans to bring in more leader skins, especially for the factions that don't have that many (ignoring Neutrals which can be used for any faction)? I went through them all, and Skellige and Syndicate only have 14 skins between 6 leaders in comparison to Scoia'tael and Monsters, which has 18 skins between their 6 and 7 leaders. It would be nice to have some more variety for these factions! Or, well, more skins in general to use.

For anyone curious, these were the totals when taking all skins into consideration (Reward Trees & Purchasable/Preorders):

Monsters: 7 Leaders = 18 Skins
Nilfgaard: 6 Leaders = 16 Skins
Northern Realms: 7 Leaders = 17 Skins
Scoia'tael: 6 Leaders = 18 Skins
Skellige: 6 Leaders = 14 Skins
Syndicate: 6 Leaders = 14 Skins
Neutrals: 8 Leaders (With skins varying due to Journey conditions)

Thank you!

Hello

I was wondering whether you plan to change animation of putting a card on top of a deck? Because now the animation always shows a card being put on the bottom, even when it's put on the top.

[Convert RPs into in-game resources]

As more and more players open all the trees (as I have this month), RPs start accumulating with almost no way to spend them (new trees are added, but RPs influx is too high for them alone).
Maybe add an option to convert RPs into in-game resources (scraps, ore, powder)? A set of renewable nodes in a special tree (as someone suggested in a thread I've read on this forum), perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom