New countdown on playgwent.com

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
1626430459910.png

https://www.playgwent.com/en/

It's counting down to Monday, noon CEST. It's too early to be a Journey thing, so, especially considering the Partner draw show yesterday, I think there's only one thing this could possibly be. :D

I hope so! Both cards are notoriously considered auto-include in many decks ;) Perhaps Peasant Militia as well?

Yeah, looks like Skellige for sure.

I wonder about the multiple sets of stairs that seem to lead nowhere (but probably used to lead somewhere), the collapsed dock on the left side, and the road/path along the right coast. The island looks like it's either abandoned or the home of some more eccentric character(s).

Not a friendly or welcoming place, that's for sure. Probably dangerous beyond just what nature has to offer.

There's what looks like a red sail on a mast either underwater or reflected in the water between the two islands.

The border of dull grey and shades of grey & green does not seem natural in the middle of the island; it looks like something like a building is casting a shadow on it, which would make no sense.

I wish I could see just the image without all the other stuff on the site, so I might be able to find even more details to comment on. :D

Edit: Well, it's official now.

p20210716-1-1920-cG5dN4.jpg

"Medallion's humming... Place of power... gotta be"​

Just kidding but considering the picture it will be kind of interesting what Name they choose for that expansion Part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom