1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
I'll keep updating the list as I find them.

If anyone wants to contribute feel free, it's also helpful to try and reproduce the bugs multiple times and describe the details.

Depth of Field and DLSS performance at the beginning of the dialogue, it seems to me that DOF is rendered at full res for about 10 seconds before the DLSS reconstructs it dropping performance drastically at higher resolutions (4k in my case)

Dumping bodies in vehicles that have either of the doors or trunks already opened (like the ones parked in or around gang member scenarios or NCPD missions), this results in the body floating in mid air behind the vehicle and if by any chance the vehicle explodes with the body inside it gets transferred back to V but it's invisible and cannot be dropped normally unless you find a storage unit.

*found out that the invisible body disappears if you draw your weapon

*another update on this last one, all the vehicle trunks behave like this, hiding a body in any vehicle is bugged

If you aren't already, please make sure to report bugs or issues you find also via the official route, here: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/
I noticed with patch 1.23 on the 3070 with latest drivers i am playing at 1440p with high & RT there is now alot of ghosting

I noticed with patch 1.23 on the 3070 with latest drivers i am playing at 1440p with high & RT there is now alot of ghosting
Maybe you can try with a previous version of driver (if you are on 471.11).
It seem to be a "bad" driver update :(
(for many games and many Nvidia GPU)

It seem to me that I have encountered a little bug :)
"Who's there ?"
"Don't open the door, V !!!"
b4fae33b-e0af-4326-b016-2fcd28378e51.PNG

63387775-ec68-426a-b048-ace30615e881.PNG

I think it's because I already sleep in this room before, during the "Lightning breaks" quest and that I left the door open when leaving.

It seem to me that I have encountered a little bug :)
"Who's there ?"
"Don't open the door, V !!!"
View attachment 11236966
View attachment 11236969
I think it's because I already sleep in this room before, during the "Lightning breaks" quest and that I left the door open when leaving.
Strange, I did the quest "Lightning Breaks" before and for me, the door was close when the proxy came to knock at the door.

Strange, I did the quest "Lightning Breaks" before and for me, the door was close when the proxy came to knock at the door.
You have sleep in Panam's room (in all friendship) or in this one ?
I post a screenshot when I go to sleep in this rotten bed. And I'm sure, I didn't close the door when leaving :D
Find it, I'm pretty sure that the same room :)

Edit : But I can be totally wrong, that's always possible !

Last edited:
You have sleep in Panam's room (in all friendship) or in this one ?
I post a screenshot when I go to sleep in this rotten bed. And I'm sure, I didn't close the door when leaving :D
Find it, I'm pretty sure that the same room :)

Edit : But I can be totally wrong, that's always possible !
Oh you might be right, I remember sleeping in the same room as Panam, in my actual playthrough. In my first one, I slept in my own room, but I don't recall this bug. Could be worth investigating!

Oh you might be right, I remember sleeping in the same room as Panam, in my actual playthrough. In my first one, I slept in my own room, but I don't recall this bug. Could be worth investigating!
Besides, I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to me that the room where you question Hellman is upstairs, near the stairs and there are two beds. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the one where you sleep with Panam (if you sleep in the same room).

Funny fact, even if you sleep alone, at opposite of the motel, she makes the remark like what you dreamed and "scream" several times... She hears extremely well :D

I'm aware that this issue has been present in the game since it's release, but I reported it anyay, even though it's not a bug per se. I just bought the Rayfield Aerondight "Guinevere" in the game. Since I like to drive in first person, I find it really difficult to see the road when I'm doing so. I mostly have to guess where I'm going. In my opinion, the point of view when driving in first person should be adjusted, or be adjustable by the player.
Post automatically merged:

Edit: I just received an answer from the technical support. They said they will look into it. This is encouraging.

Attachments

• 20210718174226_1.jpg
    20210718174226_1.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210718174610_1.jpg
    20210718174610_1.jpg
    473.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210718174651_1.jpg
    20210718174651_1.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210718174715_1.jpg
    20210718174715_1.jpg
    452.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I just noticed something (not a bug), the two cops downstairs in V's apartment are no longer there. I'm sure I saw them at the start (and they were just sitting there discussing the same thing, until the end of the game before 1.23, If I'm remember correctly).
Does anyone have the same thing and it was modified in 1.23 or is it just me ?
463fe040-dc9c-4981-ad3b-dfeb4fe510b0.PNG

When V and Jackie are leaving the Scav hideout where they rescue Sandra Dorsett, after Trauma Team takes Sandra, Jackie is still passing through the closed elevator doors. THEN they open. It's been like this for a while.

It surely gives new players a very early WTF moment, and elegantly sets the tone for other bugs to come.

Oh, in the same hideout, guns are STILL stuck mid-air after their wielders are dead - or maybe they are duplicates of Jackie guns, hard to tell... Doesn't always happen though, it's quite random. This can happen in other places too, not just at scavs'.

Things like these happen all the time. To be honest i would classify this kind of stuff as entertaining, rather than annoying... but it makes me wonder how is it possible that, after a myriad of patches, funky stuff is still happening in the very first mission after the lifepath prologue.

It certainly doesn't give a great first impression if you are just starting your first playthrough.

After a while, though, you just sigh and go on, because you actually like the game and you want to give it another possibility. And another. And another. And...

Xbox series X.

When V and Jackie are leaving the Scav hideout where they rescue Sandra Dorsett, after Trauma Team takes Sandra, Jackie is still passing through the closed elevator doors. THEN they open. It's been like this for a while.

It surely gives new players a very early WTF moment, and elegantly sets the tone for other bugs to come.

Oh, in the same hideout, guns are STILL stuck mid-air after their wielders are dead - or maybe they are duplicates of Jackie guns, hard to tell... Doesn't always happen though, it's quite random. This can happen in other places too, not just at scavs'.

Things like these happen all the time. To be honest i would classify this kind of stuff as entertaining, rather than annoying... but it makes me wonder how is it possible that, after a myriad of patches, funky stuff is still happening in the very first mission after the lifepath prologue.

It certainly doesn't give a great first impression if you are just starting your first playthrough.

After a while, though, you just sigh and go on, because you actually like the game and you want to give it another possibility. And another. And another. And...

Xbox series X.

I think why that bug exists, You see, when you (the player) gets close to any elevator, the doors open automatically. Maybe Jackie doesn't trigger this for some reason....

I think why that bug exists, You see, when you (the player) gets close to any elevator, the doors open automatically. Maybe Jackie doesn't trigger this for some reason....
Strangely, I haven't this "bug". But I know it's V who open the elevator door and not Jackie.
So I follow him closely. I keep the stick at max behind him to keep the "automatic limit" of walking speed and the door opens exactly when Jackie is in front.
And yes, if you "hang around" a bit, he goes through the door (not too much because he wait for you if you are too far) :(

Last edited:
Strangely, I haven't this "bug". But I know it's V who open the elevator door and not Jackie.
So I follow him closely. I keep the stick at max behind him to keep the "automatic limit" of walking speed and the door opens exactly when Jackie is in front.
And yes, if you "hang around" a bit, it goes through the door (not too much because he wait for you if you are too far) :(
They could solve it by making the distance a bit shorter, and maybe make him wait a few seconds by the doorframe and not move until V is close by.

So yep during "Gig: No Fixers", Iris Tanner don't get in the car (in any car).
But she appear "miraculously" when you speak to Dakota and the "bonus" still available. So it's not a big deal :)
faf8bdeb-cf7b-4928-a9be-748e1368f3a0.PNGaf90cf9e-c667-4385-9fe7-c71719e3adff.PNG

So yep during "Gig: No Fixers", Iris Tanner don't get in the car (in any car).
But she appear "miraculously" when you speak to Dakota and the "bonus" still available. So it's not a big deal :)
View attachment 11239348View attachment 11239351
Well, the problem the quest worked in other iterations of the game. She entered the car and all was well. Don't know how they messed up this...

At 6:54 she enters the van (as shown when she closes the door on the passenger's side), video from february:

Top Bottom