1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Well, the problem the quest worked in other iterations of the game. She entered the car and all was well. Don't know how they messed up this...

At 6:54 she enters the van (as shown when she closes the door on the passenger's side), video from february:
Yep, it's the first time since day one that I have this "bug" :(
(And honestly I managed to get my legendary Quasar 2 bullets per shot, so whatever if I didn't have the bonus...)

So yep during "Gig: No Fixers", Iris Tanner don't get in the car (in any car).
But she appear "miraculously" when you speak to Dakota and the "bonus" still available. So it's not a big deal :)
View attachment 11239348View attachment 11239351
Yes it just happened to me too. For me, when I drove the van just a little bit, Iris followed on foot. When I got out of the van, She was floating/walking in mid-air while talking. The bonus stayed available until I collected it at the drop point at Sunset Motel. I reported this to the technical support. It's the first time I encountered this bug.

Edit: I just received an answer from the technical support. They are aware of this issue and they are investigating.

Last edited:
Well, a new bug I think :(
No screenshot but easy to understand.
If I'm right when you put an unconscious body in a container, it's considered as "dead". In a GIG in South Badlands, it's the case (you fail the bonus objective to not kill any Militech guy if you put one in a container).

I have just finished "GIG : Hacking the Hacker".
(Bonus objective : Kill Lucius Thoran).
So I knockout him, shot him in the head. So he did not longer have a head and I put him in a container (for a clean area).
And at the end, El Capitan said me :
"Shame for Lucius, he's not dead... You will pay more efforts in the futur..."

I didn't restart the GIG, the two items in legendary and with max mod slots... So weird, but whatever...

hehe i apperantly dident kill him either since he passed out. was like wtf where is he?!?!? when i found him and choped of his head it completed for me so. might despawn char if you put em in the container?
Post automatically merged:

Yes it just happened to me too. For me, when I drove the van just a little bit, Iris followed on foot. When I got out of the van, She was floating/walking in mid-air while talking. The bonus stayed available until I collected it at the drop point at Sunset Motel. I reported this to the technical support. It's the first time I encountered this bug.
Same for me today. So teh quest is deffenetly bugged

hehe i apperantly dident kill him either since he passed out. was like wtf where is he?!?!? when i found him and choped of his head it completed for me so. might despawn char if you put em in the container?
Not sure in 1.23, but before I'm sure (100%) when you put a unconscious guy in container, he is considered as dead (seen that in the GIG in Badland).
Anyway, Lucius does have head before I put him in the container... and the bonus objective was completed.
But for El Capitan, I didn't kill him :(

Not sure in 1.23, but before I'm sure (100%) when you put a unconscious guy in container, he is considered as dead (seen that in the GIG in Badland).
Anyway, Lucius does have head before I put him in the container... and the bonus objective was completed.
But for El Capitan, I didn't kill him :(
Weird. only differance is the container between us and i got the bonus so. Must be the container resets teh dead tagg? odd non the less

Weird. only differance is the container between us and i got the bonus so. Must be the container resets teh dead tagg? odd non the less
I put him in a container because I save and reload this save a lot of times, to have the shotgun and the glasses in legendary with full mod slots. It avoid the body "splash" on each reload :)
For me, the weird thing, it's simply the fact the container must "kill" him anyway, like in the other GIG.
Answer by CDPR support about body in containers : "it work as intended". So the unconscious guys must be considered as "dead" when you put them in a container (before 1.23 at least).

So yep during "Gig: No Fixers", Iris Tanner don't get in the car (in any car).
But she appear "miraculously" when you speak to Dakota and the "bonus" still available. So it's not a big deal :)
View attachment 11239348View attachment 11239351
Same here. For me she just wouldn't get in the car, I drive away and waited for her so I heard the conversation but she was running alongside the van.
Another bug stll present for me is I can't speak to river via phone after last mission with him. Haven't visited him yet so don't know how it is then

That's what I used to think. But, I had a mission with an optional objective - to kill someone. I killed them, the optional objective flashed green, and then I put the body in a container. Guess what? At the end of the mission, my fixer told me that I didn't do the optional objective. So putting a body in a container is more of a despawn than a death. It removes the status of that NPC being dead OR alive. Basically, if an NPC is an objective in some way, do not put them in a container, either way it will fail the objective!

please fix the vehicle camera delay which is very annoying as there is no instant camera switch and fix the disappearance of the weapons and fix sounds of V's walking and walking in water as there is no sound when walking in water and rain sounds and fix minimap and cop chases and bounty system as there are gangs that are not used in the city as they can be used for bounty system and fix V's sprinting and Biggest problem 2d vehicles and vehicle disappearance and keep us updated with updates of what are the fixes going on when is update 1.3 coming, please keep us posted

I encountered a strange bug during the quest: Gig: Bring Me the Head of Gustavo Orta. I was ask to bring his corpse outside of his apartment and to put it in the driver's car. I then when to the elevator and dropped the body on the floor in the elevator so I could interact with the switch. Once the elevator started to move, the body started floating up, as the elevator went down. It's like the game is "thinking" that the body is on the apartment's floor and not in the elevator. I've sent a report to the technical support.

Attachments

• 20210726154059_1.jpg
    20210726154059_1.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 20210726154059_2.jpg
    20210726154059_2.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 31
I encountered a strange bug during the quest: Gig: Bring Me the Head of Gustavo Orta. I was ask to bring his corpse outside of his apartment and to put it in the driver's car. I then when to the elevator and dropped the body on the floor in the elevator so I could interact with the switch. Once the elevator started to move, the body started floating up, as the elevator went down. It's like the game is "thinking" that the body is on the apartment's floor and not in the elevator. I've sent a report to the technical support.
The body goes down with you but in the air ?
Or does the body stay on the top floor and go through the ceiling of the elevator ?
If this is the second answer, it's been like that since 1.2, it seems to me :(

Yep, so you have to put the body right below the button, push the button and pick up the body as fast as possible :)
It's weird, because before 1.2, we were able to interact with the button when carrying a body, no one have any problem even if the bug was already here :(
Yes that is weird. Thanks for the advice!(y)

Don't know if this is a bug, or intended...

The "gift shop monk" at the temple who is a "junk vendor" disappeared and is no longer available as a vendor after I went back and killed all the Tyger Claws at the Temple.

I stealthily planted the bug, completed the gig. Got the reward. Returned and killed all hostiles, but now the monk gift shop junk vendor no longer exists...

apparently this hack bug also affects everything hackable now, wonder what triggers it
okay i think i'm really really dumb but, do you need a cyberdeck to be able to hack? i just replaced my berserker with a legendary deck and i can hack everything now, i'm so stupid :giveup:

Don't know if this is a bug, or intended...

The "gift shop monk" at the temple who is a "junk vendor" disappeared and is no longer available as a vendor after I went back and killed all the Tyger Claws at the Temple.

I stealthily planted the bug, completed the gig. Got the reward. Returned and killed all hostiles, but now the monk gift shop junk vendor no longer exists...
To be honest I had never been to see it. The only thing I was sure was he was talking to me during the GIGs as I sneaked nearby to knockout the Tyger Claws. So I just went to check it out. And he's here. I did the GIG in ghost mode without being detected or even alert enemies.
Even if it's not a big loss in the end, if CDPR adds stuff to sellers later, it can become a problem :(

So the best is to report it with exactly the same two screenshots as me ;)
> Bug report
5a386857-40db-487b-baec-e8e0b40484bf.PNG006236f3-6f1a-4dff-8cc7-92a87cea9a76.PNG
okay i think i'm really really dumb but, do you need a cyberdeck to be able to hack? i just replaced my berserker with a legendary deck and i can hack everything now, i'm so stupid
Probably... :facepalm:
Not stupid, but rather inattentive :giveup:

Top Bottom