Patch 1.3 — list of changes

+

"PATCH 1.3 — LIST OF CHANGES"

Thank you very much for your very hard work. Haha, and here I thought you guys were on vacation. Guess you don't need one, huh? Anyway, glad you guys are doing alright. Very curious about the expansion. Really something to look out for.

a jacket

a "new" car based on an ugly model that already exist in game

an odd look for jhonny

no NG+, no V appearance customization, no ATTRIBUTE reset, not a damn flashlight/night vision for the kiroshi opticals, not a single word for a visual "improvement" on PC graphics after that was ABSURDLY nerfed since 1.1 update.

This is how you're repaying the trust that has been given to you. After eight months. I can't believe you are the same developers of tw3
They seemed detached from reality. Talking about a cat, two jackets and a car.

Focus on the most demanded by the community: - Improve the AI of policemen, enemies and NPCS. - Improve driving systems that are now useless. NPCS cannot overcome obstacles, they cannot drive motorcycles, they do not have any AI.
- We need the fast travel system to be optional. Let there be a public transportation system! Like trains, metro... Even stations already exist! Open them up! It's common sense and it feels unorganic that it isn't.
- Increase interaction with the city: bars, recreational stands, interactions with NPCS. This will make the game the excellent open world game it deserves to be! Because art, dubbing and OST are 10/10.

Guest 4571258

They seemed detached from reality. Talking about a cat, two jackets and a car.

Don't forget the zoom of the mini map and the respec button!

I think the game is so unfinished at it's core that they can't spend time improving visuals of a game that already looks good.

Physics and quests are more important than that for them imo and I think it's how it should be.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Just kidding.

Just like TW3's free DLCs :) (New set of armor, Saddle for roach, Alternative look for yen, Ciri and Triss).
Oh and btw It's not just one jacket.

too bad that in the witcher 3 you weren't walking around dressed like a clown and there were several beautiful and COMPLETE armor sets already in the vanlla game released. Too bad that in TW3 you had a potion to see in the dark (you didn't say ya?), too bad that in the witcher 3 the graphics were not slaughtered with a couple of nefarious patches but IMPROVED over time (specially the water rendering).

I think the game is so unfinished at it's core that they can't spend time improving visuals of a game that already looks good.

Physics and quests are more important than that for them imo and I think it's how it should be.
Why make a stream if your not showing big things like Story/Expansion DLC, FSR implemented, major overhaul to Police-NPCs/AI behaviour, Car/Character/Apartments customization, More Open World Activities, New Game +, Next Gen Upgrade and so on?! Was unnecessary and a bit cringey.

Extremely disappointing, but it is what it is at this point. I do like the change to the database though.

• Improved the Screen Space Reflections effect so that it looks less grainy on consoles and on lower visual settings qualities on the PC .
  • It's now possible to use an elevator while carrying a body.

YES! thank you! :)

Im not that suprised and not disapointed. Mostly because i dident expect this much tbh. Seems like another step in the right direction but nothing that i really get exited about. Most of the bugfixes ive never ran into, the gfx downgrade and shadow flicker/disapering and so on on the other hand.. Guessing theres no "quick" fix for those problems. Seems they pretty much confirmed why it was nerfed too so gonna be interesting to see whats comming.

I like that they did the stream but i keept muting it since it was alot of talk around that i wasent that interested in. Keep communicating with us please! Twitch chat is twitch chat but i also saw some valid responses and concerns so. Anyways guess we just have to keep waiting...

Top Bottom