Vehicles spawn miles away

+
It occured now multiple times in 1.3 that I try to summon a vehicle, and it spawns miles away and is not moving towards me. Is there a solution for this? The problem occurs with ALL vehicles, so I cannot summon any of them. Also it does not get marked on the map, so I cannot even travel to the spot.

1.jpg

Last edited:
It happen everywhere ?
Because in my case, it could happen sometimes, but when I'm in "certain" spots. If I move a little bit, like 50 m, and "recall" my vehicle, it's fine :)
Like on your screenshot, you go at your left, go down to the street below, next to the "6th Street" garage, it should be fine.

Thank you, that was indeed the solution. It occured in the most random places, so I never tried that. Even restarting the game didn't help. Now I know what I have to do. Thanks again. :D

it happens with all your cars, they spawn 50 or 80 miles, then they try to get to you for a few seconds and give up so u gotta run to them, also they dont disappear when destroyed.

My guess it's because a certain spots, the game is not able to "locate" you correctly.
- The vehicle spawn very far and whatever where you are (Japan Town, Pacifica, Badlands,NorthSide,...), the vehicle appear very far and mostly more than 1.5Km.
- The vehicle spaw normally (not far +/- 50m), but it go directly in the opposite direction.
It could be also the cause of the GPS "weird orientations" sometimes.

Haven't played in a while awaiting fixes, but you used to be able to summon the vehicle instantly by calling while in the air jumping. Turns your vehicle into somewhat of a getto-blaster.

Top Bottom