Patch 1.31

+
1631616255639.png

Great, thanks for this update :)
(many players "stuck" in the main quest will certainly be happy)
Hi, thanks for the update!
My request is very small, could we choose not to follow any mission at all?
No mission on the screen to follow, just free roaming.
As it is we always have a mission active and that is annoying to me.
It could be cool, but for now, you can select "Fool on the Hill", pretty useful for to not have any GPS path and icon on the HUD :)

LOL
1.3 patch returnes cops respawn from the air with flying robots...so 1.31 all the same.
[...]Ok...Stupid AI Traffic with no brains, NPCs which dissapear all the time, NPCs which squat like idiots fof about 100meters around...
Awesome city with amazing atmosphere which is spoiled with absolutely idiotic behavior of the surrounding world
Welcome to CP2077...city of idiocy
C'mon traffic in LEGO game is much smarter than in CP2077...ROFL...LEgo game )))

i even didnt mention how much bugs i met yet in many missions uncluding story...But who cares this shit? In 1.3 version...The game will never be fixed. It is broken fundamentally.
They showed how V shooted from the car? Where is it? Why V even cant to heal itself while driving?
They created engine but no water physic. Yeap next gen game!!! LOOOL I think it is next crap gen.

All game in one phrase:
When V takes away the a car all NPCs are dissapeared.

It's awesome way to improve your FPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's mean finally I going to loose Johnny outfit form my inventory - only legendary version going to stay?
no they dont removed automatically if you already have a legendary, but if you craft legendarys from them now, they removed. And so now I have 3 copies of all Johnny's legendary clothes, and some quest guns...

Edit: Johnny's epic boots and tank top not fixed, rare disappears, but not epic ones (pc)

Last edited:
thanks CDPR, but how come some simple ui bugs (old and new whatever) are still there? For example removing a mod from a weapon the weapon still shows that has a mod (filled circle slot in weapon card), I have to go out off the inventory to update the ui.

Also how come the inventory ui still doesn't have a way to lock items (mainly gear and weapons) so we can't disassemble or sell by mistake? This is quite relevant for iconic weapons or gear we normally like. Considering the amount of loot you collect and the subsequent and frequent inventory management (selling and disassembling stuff) we have to go through, I don't understand why this feature was not present from the start or even in the design phase. What are you, some backward software developer? come on!!

One last request, about time you add some meaningful filters in the weapon ui. How come we can't sort by weapon type????? ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cool. But the only thing I have been waiting on since the beginning of the game is my damn shadow to have hair. It just looks odd. Doesn't look, move or feel human. Reminds me of a stickfigure. And Gorilla Arms aren't showing the correct mod which is annoying.

Last edited:
Can you please fix the Breathtaking trophy? I would 100% the game otherwise but that trophy being broken really ruined that plan, I got all of his items.

PSN is same as username if you can do it that way.

Top Bottom