Quest system needs a serious shake up - or even a complete rework

+
Daily quests systems is long since outdated (no SY quests after over two years of having this faction in Gwent - seriously?!), reward balance is questionable at best. Daily quests for specific cards types are also broken, since they progress for any card played, not just the specified type (units, artifacts etc. - only Neutral card quests work as they should). I've reported this to the support - no reaction except "we know of the issue" (for months). I've suggested quests system rework in the AMA (SY quests introduction, rewards' rebalance) - the only reaction this question got was "maybe we'll think of it", and it was almost a year ago, So I'm tired of fighting these windmills. Maybe someone will propose a suggestion interesting enough for the devs to notice?

Also - something has to be done with the weekly quests. They used to be different, thematic to the journey or even specific week's story. Now for the fourth (I think) week in a row it's the same set of easy-to-do quests with minor variations. I understand that some people find it great since they can progress easily. But please - at least some challenge and diversity! There are so many archetypes in the game to introduce their quests,

DRK3

Forum veteran
It got to the point where i dont even take a look at daily quests or journey quests anymore and they quickly end up completed anyway, since the required tasks have gotten so generic, they're an insult to the definition of 'quest'.

Top Bottom