Patch 1.31

+
M'ap Tann Pelen has been stuck on this task for weeks I can't do anything empty inside the butcher please help me I don't want to delete the game
Post automatically merged:

M'ap Tann Pelen has been stuck on this task for weeks I can't do anything empty inside the butcher please help me I don't want to delete the game

Attachments

• cyberpunk_report.png
    cyberpunk_report.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 87
  • cyberpunk_report.png
    cyberpunk_report.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 80
Post automatically merged:

There should be two NPC's there talking to each other. Definitely a bug, don't have a solution for this. Send a report with a zip of your save-file and DXdiag-report if you're on PC. Not sure how to report if you're on console.

Can someone help me understand update percentage?
I can't see how 3.74 GB of 51.05 GB is 10%. If the update takes into account installation, this should be lower not higher.
10% of 51.05 GB is 5.1 GB but regardless of if the overall update percentage includes installation or not, the percentage still doesn't add up.
GOGpercent.png

Sorry mate, cant help you there.
Only thing I could speculate is a wild theory that its not a lineair progression of how the data is downloaded and installed.
As I said, a wild theory based in idle speculation.

I however never paid any attention to it myself anyway.

I can't see how 3.74 GB of 51.05 GB is 10%. If the update takes into account installation, this should be lower not higher.
10% of 51.05 GB is 5.1 GB but regardless of if the overall update percentage includes installation or not, the percentage still doesn't add up.
View attachment 11255665
Weird, but I wonder, it's the 1.31 update (from 1.3) ? on GOG ?
Normally this update is about 800MB :(

View attachment 11255665
The download bar is telling you that the 3.74 GB has been downloaded 10%. That 10% refers to the % downloaded, not the total download.

There should be two NPC's there talking to each other. Definitely a bug, don't have a solution for this. Send a report with a zip of your save-file and DXdiag-report if you're on PC. Not sure how to report if you're on console.
how can I make a pc statement can I take a photo ?

How come there are more NEW BUGS than removed old ones? It took me a couple of hours to round up a huge heap of new bugs, a few noteworthy picks:

- The "these boots were made for walkin" mission is impossible to finish (car not there)
- All over the place, cars are suspended in the air, unaccessible and a huge hindrance, both concrete obstacles but foremost, immersion is completely dead.
- Directly after updating, i got into a car and went for a ride only to realise you can't drive anymore because distant pedestrians fall over dead and i'm instantly blamed. In short, no matter how carefully i drive, after a few blocks, i am bound to have all the police in the city after me.

Really, how did you manage to INSERT this many bugs without realising it? Don't you test anything before implementation?!

How come there are more NEW BUGS than removed old ones? It took me a couple of hours to round up a huge heap of new bugs, a few noteworthy picks:

- The "these boots were made for walkin" mission is impossible to finish (car not there)
- All over the place, cars are suspended in the air, unaccessible and a huge hindrance, both concrete obstacles but foremost, immersion is completely dead.
- Directly after updating, i got into a car and went for a ride only to realise you can't drive anymore because distant pedestrians fall over dead and i'm instantly blamed. In short, no matter how carefully i drive, after a few blocks, i am bound to have all the police in the city after me.

Really, how did you manage to INSERT this many bugs without realising it? Don't you test anything before implementation?!
Well, long story short, they very likely fixed more bugs than they introduced, but you notice more the new ones. Also, naturally they are testing but they do not test every single quest or do a whole playthrough for every patch. This just isn't feasible.

Given they bumpy release CDPR and Cyberpunk 2077 are currently in the spotlight and everyone seems to notice bugs tenfold.

Well, long story short, they very likely fixed more bugs than they introduced, but you notice more the new ones. Also, naturally they are testing but they do not test every single quest or do a whole playthrough for every patch. This just isn't feasible.

Given they bumpy release CDPR and Cyberpunk 2077 are currently in the spotlight and everyone seems to notice bugs tenfold.
Valid point. 3 complete playthroughs and 400+ hours of gameplay up to the 1.31 patch, of course i've found a lot of little bugs that may very well be gone now. The thing is that those bugs gone were just more or less a nuisance; i had to do a workaround or two like the ephistrophy one but the game was still playable.
The inability to DRIVE A CAR WHEN THERE ARE CROWDS WITHIN SPAWN RANGE is kind of a big deal though, so tenfold or not, when they break my favourite game, i'm pretty bothered.

Top Bottom