Purpose of fuse boxes?

+
Anybody have an idea what these fuse/electrical boxes do when you tinker with them?
I have used my tech ability many times on them and all that happens is that V will do an animation and switch around couple cables and rip something out. But I haven't noticed any actual effect on anything.
Most recent place where I interacted with one of these was during the mission Disasterpiece but didn't notice any chance.

1632841316342.png

Not everytime nor everywhere, but mostly, when you use them before turn off the camera network via a computer or deactivate them individually, it turn off all the camera on the area ;)
(maybe also turrets, but I'm not sure)
During "Disasterpiece", there is also one who activate the "poison" cloud who incapacitate the two dudes (the same dudes and effect as Judy does).

In fact it's the only way to turn off camera network when there is no computer (or easy access to one) and when you don't have Cyberdeck (they spot you way before you can be close enough to turn off them manually).

Last edited:
Not everytime nor everywhere, but mostly, when you use them before turn off the camera network via a computer or deactivate them individually, it turn off all the camera on the area ;)
During "Disasterpiece", there is also one who activate the "poison" cloud who incapacitate the two dudes (the same dudes and effect as Judy does).

In fact it's the only way to turn off camera network when there is no computer (or easy access to one) and when you don't have Cyberdeck (they spot you way before you can be close enough to turn off them manually).
Wow... Didn't even know about those. Thanks. Thought you could cause a short with those, and knock the lights out, surprise them.

Cool, thanks. I figured it might have something to with security systems but usually I find a computer way before I find one of those boxes.
Also a small part of me thought they were supposed to turn off the lights but was a feature beign cut from the game. Goog to know :)

Top Bottom