What game are you currently playing

+
Since I had a huge amount of vacation days accrued, different time sinkers : The Witcher 3, Wizardry Labyrinth of Lost Souls-iei, I can play without mouse at all-, Geneforge 1 Mutagen

Started a fresh save in Stardew Valley. GOG Galaxy said I'd last played the game two years ago, so was high time to pick it up againo. :D

Such a charming and extremely addictive game. Received loads of updates since I last played, too.

Main game at the moment is Assassin's Creed Valhalla and absolutely loving it! Might be just my love for vikings, or the game is actually better than the last two. At least side content feels more interesting now than it used to in Origins and Odyssey.

Another hilarious surprise find from the sales was this one...

Well, this is a sad day.

--- short rant against Creative Assembly follows

I re-installed Steam. I've been boycotting it for well over a year. But I have the next few days off, and want to play Warhammer Total War 2. But Creative Assembly can't get its crap together and so it hasn't gotten TW WH2 on Epic yet. Just TW WH1. I'm assuming that they'll accomplish that sometime before Feb, which is when TW WH3 is due out.

So thanks CA, you temporarily forced me back to Steam. I'm perfectly happy buying another copy of TW WH2 (just like I already have for TW WH1), but you can't find the competence to actually get it up on Epic.

--- end of short rant against CA.

Back to the point of the thread. What game am I currently playing? In about an hour, Total War Warhammer 2.

None at this point. I was playing gwent but the new update has me just logging in for daily reward and logging out. When I try a match I insta forfeit more than I play just to do quests bc 9 out of 10 is a meta NG, Milva, jackpot deck unbeatable unless you drop hundreds of dollars into the game to make specific counter decks.

Well, this is a sad day.

--- short rant against Creative Assembly follows

I re-installed Steam. I've been boycotting it for well over a year. But I have the next few days off, and want to play Warhammer Total War 2. But Creative Assembly can't get its crap together and so it hasn't gotten TW WH2 on Epic yet. Just TW WH1. I'm assuming that they'll accomplish that sometime before Feb, which is when TW WH3 is due out.

So thanks CA, you temporarily forced me back to Steam. I'm perfectly happy buying another copy of TW WH2 (just like I already have for TW WH1), but you can't find the competence to actually get it up on Epic.

--- end of short rant against CA.

Back to the point of the thread. What game am I currently playing? In about an hour, Total War Warhammer 2.

Someone complaining that his game isn't available on Epic and has to use Steam instead...
Is it Opposite Day or something? LMAO

Someone complaining that his game isn't available on Epic and has to use Steam instead...
Is it Opposite Day or something? LMAO
Yes, that's pretty much it. I don't claim that it's rational. But I was with Steam long enough to develop a healthy loathing for them. I haven't been with Epic long enough for that -- yet.

The Ruined King - A League of Legends Story

I know almost nothing about LoL but bought this because I really enjoyed Battle Chasers: Nightwar, and it's comfortably familiar in gameplay.

and a little bit of Battletech (2018) on the side.

Tiptoeing around the edges of Death Stranding trying to figure out if it's my kind of thing or not, jury is still out. Easily distracted by Night City and necessarily (but still easily) distracted by setting up / reinstalling everything on my new second-hand slim PS3 after the last one suffered full catastrophic console death. Presumably it's on the beach now. Plus a fair bit of Doom 2016 MP, which has supplanted CoD as my mindless MP timekill of choice. I say CoD, I mean BO3 specifically. All killing time before Elden Ring.

Witcher 2 for the first time.
At last I have time to try my TW1 Geralt mod :p
Hatteer2.jpg

Just finished Halo MCC and Infinite, loved it but they should have left it in the oven longer.

Trying to get into Kingdom Come: Deliverance but the gameplay is just not clicking at the moment (got quite far into it last time I tried) it's way too slow coming off the back of the likes of Halo and Fallout 4.

The fact that it's still not running great and I have the same graphical options I had back when it launched even though I massively upgraded my rig since then is definitely sucking the fun out of it ( had fantasies of clean 4k-60Fps with Ultra graphics and ended up with 1800p -50-60 FPS with a mix of Medium, Low and High settings...).

Top Bottom