Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
@Feline_Witcher I have taken a crap ton of photos of her with this look. Here's another.
wolv_PanRoseWM.png

To echo what everyone is saying; we need more Panam dialogue/dates/missions/interactions. It sucks so majorly that I just finished the romance quests and now there’s nothing. Like a big, empty hole.
Post automatically merged:

Just showing some Panam love.
View attachment 11275198
😍

I literally started to think that im dealing with some kind of mental illness because of how the story and especially the ending affected me. Do you guys know that feeling when you finish a book/movie or whatever and your relationship with the characters you have invested your time and emotions into just suddenly ends? The pain comparable to the death of family member. It's like, the ending is promising and happy although im truly sad anyway. I'm not even able to start a second playthrough because of how badly im affected to the ending and story of my V, I'd make the same choices anyway if i played again. Seems like the only choice is to hope and wait for post-story dlc, continuation of V and Panam's story in Arizona.
I feel that emptiness as well. Lol my wife probably thinks I’m cheating on her lol!

Good luck bud
Anyways, i played as streetkid too, and i have to say, i think thats (for me) the best way to go if we wanna romance Panam. I know, alot can say nomad will be the best.
But think about that:
You are a streetkid, you dream to be in a Gang, die and become a NC legend. You dont care about anything but eddies. One day you meet Panam and she changes your life, she changes your points of view, she changes how you approach people and the world. And ofc you fall in love for her.
She makes you a better person, with different and good principles.
She gives you love, a family, makes you understand the importance of family and makes you mature a lot as a person, teaching you to worry about others and not just about yourself.

At least I played it like this, and also this way of seeing and immersing myself in the game helped me to identify myself even more with V and in the relationship with Panam.
For this reason i think street kid is the best, because i like to think that she changes you in a better way.

Anyways, that only my opinion. Good luck with the new playthrough tho :p
Very true. I also started off as a Streetkid. Because of my V’s relationship with Panam, I started to make changes to my character and I, more than ever, wanted to get Silverhand out of my head so that V could live his own life.

Really hope the DLC continues the story for the Aldecaldo's and fleshes out the Panam story... I enjoyed it a lot, the game stuck in my subconscious days after completing it which is rare for a seasoned gamer like me.
I hear ya there. This is the first game that I’ve played that I find that I give a shit about the NPCs. I’ve played various games like Fallout, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, KOTR, the Witcher, Skyrim, etc. none of these have really pushed had strong NPCs like Panam.

Not gonna lie, I was all in for Judy - right up to the "Ex Factor" quest. Kinda understood we played on different teams when she referred to Maiko as an ex.

"Well, that nomad chick with the car that rejected me has been waiting awfully long in the garage outside the motel, better get going".
From that point on I got completely sucked in. The memes about slamming the brakes and turning 180 degrees whenever Panam called hit me spot on.

Panam & Aldecado ending for every playthrough, most def.
Lol same here. If I was on my way to do a job and Panam called, I’d drop everything and either ride as if the devil was chasing me or find the nearest fast travel spot to get me to her.

She's explosive and can come off as rude or mean etc. but she's fiercely loyal to her friends and family. Willing to put everything on the line for you, for Saul and for the clan as a whole. I've seen people say she's childish when she argues with Saul, or that she's reckless in the missions she goes on and how she gets things done, but so far she's been right with every mission we've been on with her. She might be impulsive/immature/brash etc. but she's definitely not a dummy and she knows what she's doing. I think some people are just to sensitive for her attitude lmao
Or people don’t want a strong willed female but want a female that kisses V’s butt. I like that Panam is very strong willed

Looking back on that first fresh playthough of romancing her the first time, it was really wild, really felt like you were dealing with a real person.. pretty crazy, I guess that's just the power of good writing
That’s why it’d be so hard to do a second run through whenever I finish the game. It wouldn’t be “organic” anymore

Last edited:
Crazy silly idea of mine, I'm kind of hoping it's during a firefight or something and it just slips out. They have to take a moment and react, but then you get back to the fighting - after the fact you have the big talk. It just seems like the only way you'd get Panam to say it was by accident.

I've been with my wife for nearly a decade. It's ridiculous that Panam can do that.
Lol I feel the same in regards with my wife

I’m new to the forum and this thread. So I’m actually going back in time and reading posts. This is the first time I’ve ever wanted to join a game forum and participate in one.

Aldecaldos are actually werewolves that transform on full moon nights.
I'll take a few pictures of Panam when I get back to his camp.

the same reason panam doesn't tell about her contacts => plothole

what choice? the mayor of the city is v friend, mr.be controls him and knows v as top merc, v has a lot of money, a lot of contacts as top fixer of afterlife, nobody is hunting for nomads and she still wants to move to arizona
what for? why she doesn't help with crystal palace? what is reason to leave? she still can live near the city as usual
in the star ending she confessed that it's a bad decision to return, but they have to run from corpos hunt

the idea of the legend ending => you cannot get all at the same time => panam post-credit words => misty tarots

and star ending v has legend status, money, family, panam and even happy words from misty!
sorry what? so you tell me it's possible to have it all?
Except your logic is flawed. Panam is brought back into her family and family is very important to her. Asking Panam to stay in NC is the ultimate in selfishness. That would be like asking a woman who is very close to her family to move to the other side of the world because you want her to. It’s so against who Panam is in the game. Think about it in a real world situation. If she stays in NC she’d be miserable. Eventually she’d hate you for making her stay.

wrong on basic level, quiet life (nobody) OR blaze of glory (nc legend) - game's deal
while star is about blaze of glory (bd legend) AND blaze of glory (nc legend) AND quiet life (panam) - magic deal
mitch: "we will build aircraft carrier!" - yeah, not so much money

nobody cares because nobody remembers them, it's fact

stop it, i know what devs want to say, they failed

panam: "i'm here for you! lets attack arasaka togetha! palace tomorrow morning? no, thanks! i will leave you now!"
ridicolous
Except you’re going against the words of the creator of the Cyberpunk setting, Mike Pondsmith.

Last edited:
Except your logic is flawed. Panam is brought back into her family and family is very important to her. Asking Panam to stay in NC is the ultimate in selfishness. That would be like asking a woman who is very close to her family to move to the other side of the world because you want her to. It’s so against who Panam is in the game. Think about it in a real world situation. If she stays in NC she’d be miserable. Eventually she’d hate you for making her stay.
carefully read that post again
your answer is absurd and has nothing with mine questions
panam is seriously mentally unstable person
with rooted obsessive thoughts about protecting a bunch of avocados which she treats as family
comparing with real life is pointless

Except you’re going against the words of the creator of the Cyberpunk setting, Mike Pondsmith.
what words?

panam is seriously mentally unstable person
with rooted obsessive thoughts about protecting a bunch of avocados which she treats as family
I wonder what do you mean by "seriously mental unstable person" o_O
Because she want to protect her "family" during the whole game... So it's seem to be quite stable as goal :)
Like River who want to save Randy, he's obsessed by that and it's obvious why...

Top Bottom