Fail with Scoia'tael scenario

+
Yet another mistake here. It just happened to me. Third turn. I start playing Mysteries of Loc Feain followed by my leader Dana Meahb who has "Harmony". It should trigger the first chapter. Well, the Scenario is removed in the next turn with heatwave and...surprise! The rest of the turn I have not received any buff from the passive of chapter 1. Amazing.

Last edited:
Yep
Btw why each time there's new cards and mecanism NG got the best ones ? The faction is not cheated enough ?
Really? I think it is easily arguable that the new NG scenario (and especially the cards dropped in the latest expansion) is the worst by a significant margin — although that could change if cultists get more support in future card drops.

UMA22

Forum regular
Really? I think it is easily arguable that the new NG scenario (and especially the cards dropped in the latest expansion) is the worst by a significant margin — although that could change if cultists get more support in future card drops.
The worst are the NR knights, too much focused on boost, and have no chance against SY or NG Poison deck, etc
Cultists infuse other units with Cultist, wich mean u can play it with anything can't do more free and easy to play

Top Bottom