Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
To be honest, I did not want more involvement with silverhand in the expansion. I would have liked to
seen more with Panam and Judy. Surely the expansion isn't going to revolve around silverhand again.
Where is silverhand? With Alt beyond the blackwall and he can stay there. I don't even want him as a distant
memory.
Think the update will have a bit more Judy interactions? That would just be amazing. Either way I’ll be happy to get any new content.

Im hoping they realise our love of the characters far extends our appreciation of side story/quests

Sure we enjoy missions while we do them but we ponder spending more time with the likes of Panam and Judy more so than guns or cars.

They have to realise we want more content in those regards, doubt they'd risk pissing people off by adding content people don't care much for.

In conclusion, I really am hoping (and praying) for more Judy stuff. Either pre or post ending. Dont care...just give me more Judy XD

Im hoping they realise our love of the characters far extends our appreciation of side story/quests

Sure we enjoy missions while we do them but we ponder spending more time with the likes of Panam and Judy more so than guns or cars.

They have to realise we want more content in those regards, doubt they'd risk pissing people off by adding content people don't care much for.

In conclusion, I really am hoping (and praying) for more Judy stuff. Either pre or post ending. Dont care...just give me more Judy XD
Well said, I don’t care where they take V story wise. I’m all in. Just need more Judy content something fierce before they close up shop and inevitably move on.

Might have found a potential issue with Judy. Played around to see if there was anything new regarding her (there isn’t). Noticed after waking up next to her, I leave the area and come back and she’s flickering while I’m outside her window. Went inside her apartment and she’s completely vanished. A save/reload spawns her back. On Series X. Maybe someone else has that problem too?

Might have found a potential issue with Judy. Played around to see if there was anything new regarding her (there isn’t). Noticed after waking up next to her, I leave the area and come back and she’s flickering while I’m outside her window. Went inside her apartment and she’s completely vanished. A save/reload spawns her back. On Series X. Maybe someone else has that problem too?
As much as I would love to test, I'm far from there... I didn't even meet her for the first time in 1.6 (I deleted every "older" saves)

As much as I would love to test, I'm far from there... I didn't even meet her for the first time in 1.6 (I deleted every "older" saves)
I am working with a very ancient save file so that might be the issue. Can’t check on newer character either cause I’m barely on act l. I should have prepared better lol.

Just a quick screen grab while on the search for Evelyn.
photomode_08092022_005301.png

Wish those features can be apart of the main game

Just to inform you of how much I love Judy, I would sacrifice the entirety of Phantom Libertry expansion just to get an update with a 10 second animation where Judy can sit on V's lap in their apartment for no reason other than it'd give me more Judy

Unless... of course Phantom Liberty adds more Judy content then I'll take it XDD

Just to inform you of how much I love Judy, I would sacrifice the entirety of Phantom Libertry expansion just to get an update with a 10 second animation where Judy can sit on V's lap in their apartment for no reason other than it'd give me more Judy

Unless... of course Phantom Liberty adds more Judy content then I'll take it XDD
It would be a crime against humanity if they didn’t hire Carla Tassara back to do some extra lines of dialogue for the expansion. If they’re ponying up the money for Keanu they gotta have Carla back. But I agree, I’d take more Judy over the expansion if those were the only choices. Hopefully we’ll have both, more V adventures AND more Judy!

It would be a crime against humanity if they didn’t hire Carla Tassara back to do some extra lines of dialogue for the expansion.
Don't forget that she's not "alone", simply for Judy, there are also 10 more voiceactor to call back ;)
(I would be surprised if there is nothing which concern current LIs in the expansion, alls are so loved...)

Top Bottom