Secretlab MAGNUS Cyberpunk 2077 Collection

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Whether you're a skilled netrunner or classy corpo, it's always good to have a nicely organized desk!

We've got a preem new collaboration with our friends from Secretlab —Secretlab MAGNUS Cyberpunk 2077 Collection! Level up your battlestation with the all-new MAGNUS Pro Sit-to-Stand Desk, and enhance it with futuristic accessories designed to keep your wires at bay.

Visit secretlab.co/pages/cyberpunk2077 for more deets!

Whether you're a skilled netrunner or classy corpo, it's always good to have a nicely organized desk!

We've got a preem new collaboration with our friends from Secretlab —Secretlab MAGNUS Cyberpunk 2077 Collection! Level up your battlestation with the all-new MAGNUS Pro Sit-to-Stand Desk, and enhance it with futuristic accessories designed to keep your wires at bay.

Visit secretlab.co/pages/cyberpunk2077 for more deets!
Looks awesome. But I prefer my trusty 65 inch TV.

I already have the Secret Lab Titan 2022 chair and this Cyberpunk 2077 table is simply spectacular!!!! I WANT ONE!!! :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Nice!
Looking forward to buying this next year just got one of there chairs coming strait from Poland in the next few days :D
Would be even more awesome if you guys could get them to make a soft fabric version of the chair like the D.Va one.

Just ordered a Secretlab MAGNUS Pro with the Cyberpunk 2077 add on packages. Look forward to seeing it in Feb 2023. Nearly Everything Desk related in their Online Store is on Back Order in the US.
At least it'll match my SecretLab CP2077 Chair I received in early Nov 2020. About time I got a matching desk.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-23 135445.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-10-23 135445.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom