Cyberpunk 2077 Fan Made Videos and Tributes {SPOILERS}

+
Ugh yes. The suicide ending and character reactions video came on afterwards on youtube and I died a little.
Only seen snippets of it on youtube, never had the guts to do it by myself.

I never want to put Judy in that position, even if it's just ''play pretend'', they've done such a good job on everything that it actually hurts...
Post automatically merged:

Cheating, but hey, :).

Only seen snippets of it on youtube, never had the guts to do it by myself.

I never want to put Judy in that position, even if it's just ''play pretend'', they've done such a good job on everything that it actually hurts...

Cheating, but hey, :).

Yes! I feel the same way, I could never do that to her or Panam but she broke my heart on that video. I could never actually do it lol
They truly did and I really hope they add more for the love interests along the way (I would especially look forward to more Judy, can't get enough)

Do you think there's anyone in Night City who's NOT Using Kiroshi Optics?

Do you need some relaxed CP77 video with original soundtrack? Here we go. :)
I thought it would take me less time to create a non-character video. Well, I was wrong, but who cares. Quality over quantity is my motto.
01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png

Found this channel over a year ago, probably a niche interest but he's making one of the best story playthroughs I've seen. All the HUD is gone and he edits the thing like he's working on the next Dune movie or something lol

I'm just going to throw this here for now. (just went online)
I edited it myself. (Young Travels YouTube channel)

Cyberpunk 2077 Fan Trailer - Young Travels​

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2022-12-04-18h31m17s895.jpg
    vlcsnap-2022-12-04-18h31m17s895.jpg
    681.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
This is a short reel of what I've been putting my digital actress through in a world of Cyberpunk

Top Bottom