Patch Notes 10.10

+
24 new cards, a special murder mystery Saovine Event, and a bunch of changes to existing cards await you in the 10.10 Update!

Developer Update:
New Features
Chronicles - Explore the lands of myth and legend, and retrace the steps of those that forged their status. The Chronicles card drop introduces four new cards to each of the six factions.

Saovine Event - Celebrate the upcoming Saovine! This event will be held in Reward Book where you can unlock special vanities by playing GWENT and completing quests. If you are curious what happened during the Saovine Party in Lady Orianna's Estate dont forget to also read the story by unlocking Story Nodes from Geralt's and Dandelion's perspective.

Event starts on October 27th and ends on November 7th.
ChangesNeutral
Radeyah - Provision cost changed from 11 to 10.

Shupe's Day Off - Shupe: Mage power changed from 2 to 4.

Shupe: Hunter power changed from 4 to 6.

Shupe: Knight power changed from 8 to 10.

Sihil - Provision cost changed from 12 to 11.

Ability changed to:

Damage an enemy unit by 1.

Deathblow: Play a bronze card from your hand, then move Sihil back to your hand.

Initiative: Also increase the damage by 1 for the rest of the game. If the damage was 3, transform into Masterful Sihil instead.

New Card: Masterful Sihil - Special.

Damage an enemy unit by 3, then play a bronze card from your hand, then move Masterful Sihil back to your hand.
Monsters
Imlerith's Wrath - Ability changed to:

Damage an enemy unit by the power of your highest-power unit. If it was on a row with Frost, destroy it instead.
Skellige
Arnjolf the Patricide - Power changed from 11 to 12.

Svalblod Totem - Ability changed to:

Resilience.

Deploy: Spawn a Svalblod Fanatic on both sides of this card.

Order: Damage an allied unit by 2.

Cooldown: 1

Brokvar Archer - Provision cost changed from 5 to 4.

Drummond Berserker - Provision cost changed from 5 to 4.

Seagull - Updated the tooltip to reflect its behaviour better as it is intended to react to units that become either damaged or destroyed.
Northern Realms
Mobilization - Provision bonus changed from 16 to 15.

Ability changed to:

Spawn a base copy of a bronze allied Soldier on its row and boost both units by 3.

King Foltest - Now Spawns non-Neutral units only.

Princess Pavetta - Now shuffles non-Neutral units only.

Blue Stripes Scout - Now Spawns non-Neutral units only.
Scoia'tael
Guerilla Tactics - Provision bonus changed from 16 to 15.

Call of the Forest - Provision cost changed from 10 to 9.

Simlas Finn aep Dabairr - Provision cost changed from 12 to 13.

Nilfgaard

Lockdown - Renamed to Toussaintois Hospitality

Ability changed to:

Order: Spawn and play Buhurt.

Whenever you boost one or more enemy units during your turn, boost a random allied unit by 1.

Artorius Vigo - Provision cost changed from 8 to 9.

Braathens - Power changed from 4 to 3.

Cahir Dyffryn - Power changed from 5 to 7.

Ability changed to:

Melee: Whenever an enemy unit receives a boost during your turn, boost self by the same amount.

False Ciri - Power changed from 4 to 1.

Ability changed to:

Disloyal.

Deploy: Play a bronze Tactic from your graveyard and give it Doomed.

At the end of your turn, boost self by 1.

Grace 8: Move self to the opposite row and Purify self.

Milton de Peyrac-Peyran - Power changed from 5 to 6.

Provision cost changed from 7 to 6.

Ability changed to:

Deploy: Boost an enemy unit by 4, then boost self by 4.

Order: Boost self by the last boost you gave to an enemy unit this round.

Palmerin de Launfal - Power changed from 5 to 4.

Provision cost changed from 7 to 8.

Ability changed to:

Deploy: Choose an unboosted enemy unit, then play the top card from your deck and boost that unit by that card's provision cost.

If you control Milton de Peyrac-Peyran, you may choose from the top 3 cards of your deck instead.

Rainfarn of Attre - Power changed from 5 to 7.

Provision cost changed from 7 to 10.

Ability changed to:

Disloyal.

Deploy: Boost an allied unit by the combined power of units adjacent to self.

Ducal Guard - Power changed from 4 to 5.

Nauzicaa Sergeant - Provision cost changed from 5 to 6.

Slave Driver - Power changed from 4 to 3.

Van Moorlehem Servant - Updated tooltip to reflect the inability to copy Infusions.
Syndicate
New Keyword: Gang - Criminal organisations including Blindeyes, Crownsplitters, Cutups, Firesworn, Salamandra and Tidecloaks.

Collusion - Provision cost changed from 10 to 9.

Conjurer's Candle - Profit amount changed from 5 to 4.

Gellert Bleinheim - Adrenaline condition changed from 5 to 6.

Sigi Reuven - Now has the Agent and Aristocrat tags.

Shady Vendor- Profit amount changed from 2 to 1.
Game Fixes
Affan Hillergrand no longer ignores Immune Soldiers.

Ardal aep Dahy's Deploy abillity can now be cancelled before selecting a target.

Disloyal units played in the Double Down seasonal mode no longer play a seconnd card from the opponent's deck.

Eist Tuirseach no longer fails to trigger Dimun Warship's Deathwish when bringing it back from the graveyard.

Fallen Rayla now correctly reacts to units that are Spawned before play.

Infused Deathwishes placed on Morkvarg will now trigger correctly when Morkvarg isn't Doomed.

Dudu transforming into Tibor Eggebracht no longer gives the opponent a second card draw.

Well, for now I like almost all the changes. :) But let's see what new balance issues new cards will bring.
Really happy to never see the "Foltest + Renfri's Gang" abomination again.
Also - my neutral deck with Shupe and Radeyah just got a lot stronger :D
Sihil is finally capped. Maybe I'll even use it now.
Lockdown turning into the NG analog of SK Battle Trance? I'm tempted to try it. Hell, I may even start playing NG again.
Love the new False Ciri - it may prove a balance disaster for a long round, but the card sounds fresh.

Last edited:
Terrible ST changes. Nerfing GT that is an incredibly weak leader outside of Milva, BECAUSE of Milva, who's been nerfed already, and a stupid Simlas nerf that will help absolutely no one. The buff to COF is a no-brainer "throw them a bone" move that's late by about a year and offsets nothing. Garbage patch. Nice Sihil change, though.

i dont get the new keyword gang.

No cards with this new keyword, at least no cards in this patchnotes
Post automatically merged:

well i am not a big fan of NG, but vigo and braathens nerf are unecessary.

GT nerf too, why nerf that? really?

Simlas nerf i have some doubts too if it was necessary. I mean, the simlas 4/5 waylay should need a nerf, but maybe a rework. Maybe it can be limit to play only 3 copy of a bronze, so its a nerf to that archtetype but not a nerf in simlas playing in other archtetypes.

The only change to MO its bad too. I mean, that change its really good, but almost limits to use imlerith wrath only in frost decks.
Also, MO needs a lot of changes, special they get - as usual - the worst new cards

Last edited:
GT nerf too, why nerf that? really?

Simlas nerf i have some doubts too if it was necessary. I mean, the simlas 4/5 waylay should need a nerf, but maybe a rework.
+1

And since EduFerraz brought the "play n copies of a card" provision cheat issue, did I miss something or we play another season of Queue-up Simulator: can you answer defender and 5 practitioners or auto lose to Tibor cheese pile? :)

Jannay

Forum regular
i dont get the new keyword gang.

No cards with this new keyword, at least no cards in this patchnotes
It's not the new keyword. :coolstory: Gangs exist since day one of Novigrad release. Tidecloaks, Crownsplitters etc.

What are you talking about?
i think the dudu bug.

But that isnt a buff. It was cleary that was a bug, and i also asked to a streamer if he wasnt afraid to be banned to abuse a bug.

In other side it isnt a buff because in the archtethype dudu was played (mill with tibor) ofc fixing the bug the arhthetype loses one of the mills

Nice, update
Cahir finnaly nerfed
Naussicaa sergent should have been 6 provisions since the last update
Still need to nerf
Yennefer's invocation, vilgeforz, Eternal Eclipse Initiate, and Imperial Practitioner and NG will maybe be a fair play faction.
Imlerith update is cool but monster have really few cards to rework their cards and play them from deck
While u add to NG fake ciri knowing that NG has already to much cards to do that.
Please more rework cards for Monsters, scoia'tel and Syndycate.
Finnaly a solution for sihil but it's not that good
When sihil transform into a new card it will boost assimilation units each round, knowing that NG have a lot of spys units this update will just kill SK sihil deck and make NG sihil more abused.
Still dont underststend why u are Killing ST when it clearly not the problem right now
Milva, Alissa henson..
And now simlas and Guerilla Tactics

The update is great in my opinion. Thanks to CDPR and Dev team for the hard work.

and next month we will have return journey which might possible that it will come back with 1-3 new cards (Aretuza location, new Regis and Dandelion maybe?)

Then, we will have another card drop in December. Last year it is 12 legendary cards drop. I wish they will be more this year.
It looks like we will have a fresh game every month until the end of this year.

i think the dudu bug.

But that isnt a buff. It was cleary that was a bug, and i also asked to a streamer if he wasnt afraid to be banned to abuse a bug.

In other side it isnt a buff because in the archtethype dudu was played (mill with tibor) ofc fixing the bug the arhthetype loses one of the mills
Yeah, probably. Then it's a bug fix, not a boost obviously. I didn't understand how Tibor was boosted. :coolstory:

Good patch.
BUT why the hell did it took you so long to nerf Cahir? You even admitted you knew how toxic that card was.

You guys need to nerf "Tibor Eggebracht" and the multi copy spawn from opponents graveyard, way to cheap and basically uncounterable at last round, even if they have half the cards at the end lol, at the very least you need to stop it's attack ability from beating "Sigvald" as it's a viable counter if it didn't take damage from it like literally every card that doesn't damage it, doesn't make sense for Tibor to be able to destroy it with its ability

Wow; I got excited when my steam said it was updating. jumped on here because I was sure they had finally updated Draft and.... NOTHING! I haven't played in over a year because of this. Would love to see all the new cards in the last two updates. But I have no desire to play the meme meta v meme meta that is regular play. Or all Firesworn v. Bleed in Draft. Please for the love of Gwent and online card games can we get Arena back and just call it Draft. PLEASE, I beg you Gwent gods!!!

Top Bottom