LOST ACCOUNT !!!

+
Hi,
I usually played GWENT through Steam without any request to connect to GOG account. Then it happen today when I use run Gwent, it brings me to GOG client and request to log in, then I have to use the email that I use for Steam to create a GOG account and I lost all of my progress there, I even paid for the journey extension in my lost account.
Please help me to recover it.
Thank you

Hello, I log into Gwent almost everyday through Steam. Two days ago all my progress was reset to the beginning. All my rewards and cards I've earned are gone! Please help, I see others posting with similar problem.

Thanks

Hey actually...I realize I did log in but with facebook ._. and my facebook is used by another email so that's why I can link these 2 accounts ._. Sorry for my ridiculous

You are probably not remembering your correct email or way of logging in previously? Therefore, the mail you are using now does not correspond with your previous GOG account. Because trust me, you have a GOG account, you needed that before the change. So....

Having the same issue, Iogged into the new loader via steam and selected facebook. Instead of being told I do not have an account attached to my facebook it created a new one and now I cannot log into my original. The unnecessary Projekt Red loader now just autologs me in every time and the logout button that use to be in the setting is now gone. So I am unable to logout of the bullshit account and into this one. I have even tried reinstalling the game. Opened a support ticked but why the fuck would they remove the logout button.

I have same exact problem, please help us!
Post automatically merged:

你好,我几乎每天都通过 Steam 登录 Gwent。两天前,我的所有进度都被重置为开始。我获得的所有奖励和卡片都消失了!请帮忙,我看到其他人发布了类似的问题。

Last edited:
I was playing ths game on my ipad for over 2 months, I had got to about level 29, I think I clicked on the Rogue Mage to look at it, came back from the link and I was suddenly set back to level 1, I hadn't left the game or logged out, all my progress was just gone, wiped, like I had never played the game before, I have tried to verify/repair but nothing works. How can this kind of fatal error be possible?! Have I actually lost it all or can it be restored?

Top Bottom