Search results

+
  1. Vedren01

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

There seems to be an over sized concrete tile just above the entrance to the underground garage V and Jackie park in in the prologue before rescuing the girl. Its so large the texture is blurry and any items falling on top of it (corpses or loot) clip through it to the ground below (no...
  2. Vedren01

Sold or scrapped Black Unicorn and other rewards, want them back!

Yeah its pretty buggy if you upgrade them or craft a new tier of them they won't show, only the base unaltered vanilla ones do.
  3. Vedren01

Why the crafting has no sense

I get that though I've never found a legendary hack in 120+ hours... I did make liberal use of "system reset". A blue level hack that one shots two near enemies at a time, silently, and the only thing it didn't work on was AtomSmasher (it wouldn't show in the hack menu). Maybe add hackers to...
  4. Vedren01

Help please... How to play my physical copy on Series S

I hope that "S" was a typo and you meant "One X"... the regular (base) XBOX One and the Series "S" are basically the same thing just slightly tweaked, so don't expect any kind or much of performance upgrade from it. What you want is a "Series X" (the new console that just came out) if you can...
  5. Vedren01

Do you think it's really free?

What do you mean by open world...you understand this isn't the first open world game.. It means you can go anywhere and do things in any order you want.... GTA, Red Dead, Assassin's Creed, etc... are open world games and this games has more content than either and the content is more...
  6. Vedren01

You know what killing ppl with hacks and without a gun is called... You played a Netrunner my bro! GG! I played one as well and it was hard AF in the beginning until I got good running gear etc... two shots and I was toast, but I can understand your boredom if you played on anything less than...
  7. Vedren01

Sorry to hear that choom I've got 120+ flawless hours of play in on PC (minus a few visual glitches and some bugs that don't affect gameplay). So it's well worth the eddies to me.
  8. Vedren01

Umm because life is full of hard decisions? Ya know the basis of the game LOL. Either you can put all your points into combat and be Uber or put some in crafting ...It's called game balance if you could just craft the best gear while also maxxing out your combat trees you'd just be a god and...
  9. Vedren01

CD.. I wanna play the story before you changed it for Keanu..

You do have the option of going alone into Arasaka....You know when you side with them and end up with your mind trapped in their prison waiting on a new body that will never come.... The story is meant to show the bleakness of the city. The phone messages you get while the credits roll show you...
  10. Vedren01

Because you don't seem to under stand what an RPG is ... YES an RPG is just a story game... None of your replies make any kind of sense... You are comparing the game to garbage Battle Royal games with 10% of the content fidelity of this game. You don't seem to comprehend that they made NPCs have...
  11. Vedren01

CD.. I wanna play the story before you changed it for Keanu..

V is the entire focus of the game, their fight to survive is, and the only real relationship they form in a screwed up city is with a voice in their head that's slowly killing them... Sure it's not the self centered, savior of the world, entitled focus we're use to with main characters from...
  12. Vedren01

Bright lines around sights of guns

This has been preset on the "Lizzy" pistol since the game's release. I think they may have placed textures on their collision boxes. If you go to the "graveyard" and look at the holo-plaques you can see the same issue around them but you see more of it and can tell they are actually ingame...
  13. Vedren01

Is there a way to stop police from shooting me on sight?

I don't think this is a bounty situation. If you cross police barriers, into active crime scenes or when they are using "enhanced interrogation" on a civilian. Basically if you see a cop on the street or any authority figure (corp guards etc.) don't mess with them if you interfere in what they...
  14. Vedren01

Halp! gettin "Reach level {int_0} to upgrade this item" bug!

Skippy is the same way I believe that just means you can't upgrade the weapon... In Skippy's case it's because he automatically scales to the player level. Does this weapon scale?
  15. Vedren01

I find it to be super open/free, but it requires you to do more than the main story quests. - There are sexually aligned romance options for every type of V. Yes some won't prefer the gender you chose but thats the same in real life. -True, there are lots of buildings you can't enter but it was...
  16. Vedren01

What are these 2 gun?

Yeah if you notice Skippy has a "!" icon meaning he is part of a quest and cant leave your inventory until it is complete. I looked it up and you have to kill (not incapacitate 50 people with him) so remove any mod or skill that makes your damage non lethal. If you chose head shots at the...
  17. Vedren01

What are these 2 gun?

Ah crap and there isn't a wat to go back and get it i suppose.....
  18. Vedren01

What are these 2 gun?

Ok yeah you go back to his memorial in the El Coyote 24 hours or longer after the ceremony and 2 of them are placed next to his portrait. Google FTW! 1608979713 Now I just need to figure out what Katana is at the top right... And have anyone confirm that any weapons at all ever appear on the...
  19. Vedren01

What are these 2 gun?

I did do that, how/where do i pick up my gun? LOL
  20. Vedren01

Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

I as well have this bug.
Top Bottom