Search results

+
  1. Toonen1988

CDPR hires Ubisoft writer as lead writer for Project Orion

When a company is bad, it doesn't necessarily means the employees are bad aswell. Ubisoft doesn't fail because of the employees. No, Ubisoft fails because of the management. Triple A studio's are run by business people, who probably doesn't even give a f... about games. They only want to see...
  2. Toonen1988

Introducing a Limited Floppy Edition of Cyberpunk 2077!

We are now 1 month and 1 week later, I'm now at disk 42,456. Can't wait to play the game in June/July. Almost there. My colleagues already asked me, "Why does your right arm looks so masculine compared to your left arm" I said "I'm installing Cyberpunk." Their response was "yeahhhhhh...
  3. Toonen1988

Now playing [music]

Stranger Things theme with a Cyberpunk touch. Titan Slayer-Purifier
  4. Toonen1988

What game are you currently playing

The graphics and animations looks really good. But it doesn't show anything innovating. It just feels like a typical triple A mainstream game. It doesn't show anything that haven't been done yet. This is also one of the reasons why I lost interest in medieval games especially after playing...
  5. Toonen1988

What game are you currently playing

I'm having a blast with Star Citizen for the last couple of weeks. Somtimes I do get frustrated by some bugs and desyncs but the game is so immersive. I'm doing mainly bounty hunting and mercenary work, but I also do salvage work which gives me around 3 mil per hour. It's so cool that you can...
  6. Toonen1988

Now playing [music]

Mobiius came with a new song, this song would really fits Lizzie's Bar.
  7. Toonen1988

Would you pay for this DLC?

I would definitely pay for more content but we don't need another GTA clone. Many of those things you named, feels like they are coming straight out of GTA (or Saints Row). Cyberpunk 2077 and GTA are very different and I will tell you why. GTA is a fun sanbox game with a story aswell. GTA is...
  8. Toonen1988

Now playing [music]

This song gives me so much energy after such a stressful and awful week.
  9. Toonen1988

Now playing [music]

I'm not a heavy metal or like a black metal band fan, but Rotten Christ is amazing.
  10. Toonen1988

Now playing [music]

When Hardstyle was good!
  11. Toonen1988

The Joke Thread

Skull and Bones.
  12. Toonen1988

Now playing [music]

13. Toonen1988

Now playing [music]

Mobiius is very good
  14. Toonen1988

Now playing [music]

Holy sh*t what a performance! This gives me so much energy.
  15. Toonen1988

This SPINE trailer....

I also saw this on the Steam forums, someone also posted Oni over there aswell. I've played that game like twenty years ago, probably even longer. I almost forgot about this game. I've played it a lot when I was so young.
  16. Toonen1988

This SPINE trailer....

For me personally, first person is more immersive. It's not that i don't like third person, I do still like third person games but I just find first person more immersive. I do have Spine on my whishlist for a while now. I have one critical point, I don't like her hair style. I don't like those...
  17. Toonen1988

Now playing [music]

This mix has some awesome songs. Especially, 05:29 | Lightex - Hiding Away 08:15 | Affectwave - Come Alive 11:39 | Sage x Jack Instinct - Cosmic
  18. Toonen1988

Now playing [music]

Not only was Baldur's Gate 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 a highlight of the 2023 game awards, I did not expect Heilung to do a live performance, which was also a major highlight for me at the Game Awards 2023. This music gives me so much energy. Goosebumps, each time when I hear the song. I also...
  19. Toonen1988

Project Orion Wishlist

We have absolutely no information in what timeline "Orion" will be in. It can before or after 2076 and 2077. So, everything is possible. If the timeline is after 2077, we could still see something of Lucyna Kushinada. Maybe she will return with some other characters from 2077. I even hope for...
  20. Toonen1988

Now playing [music]

Oh damn, The Prodigy and Massive attack in one reply! Both are legendary. They never get old. Rest in peace keith Flint, you brought us many years of awesome music! Since I was a child, I already listen to their music. Have you also tried the Pendulum Remix? Which is also insanely good. Here...
Top Bottom