Search results

+
  1. casadechrisso

Should V be the protagonist of Project: Orion? [Spoilers]

I don't want a V in CP 2, but boy I'll miss Cherami, she made the game for me too.
  2. casadechrisso

Adding to that, I think Mr. Blue Eyes is more of a wish, that one hope to cheat death through some kind of mysterious messiah, even though there's no indication he can - if Arasaka, the actual creators of the chip and probably most technically advanced corporation can't (and they have no reason...
  3. casadechrisso

Would you stay in Megabuilding H10 if you lived your life in Cyberpunk 2077?

I guess I'd be fine with the Japantown flat, that's cozy and has a record player - maybe just buy some different vinyl. But Nibbles had to move there too, the one reason I'm still staying at the default apartment.
  4. casadechrisso

In that case we can almost agree, that we want to more know about Mr. Blue Eyes for example - point is we don't need V for it, it could be a different character who gets involved with him. There's a lot of open questions about other characters and the lore and I certainly want more of that, I...
  5. casadechrisso

Gotta agree here, it's the "V learned nothing" ending to me and (s)he loses everything again for some silly "getting rich" idea, but that's not denying others wanting a conclusion, just as I can understand that people want to know how V fares after the Nomad- or Arasaka ending, the latter being...
  6. casadechrisso

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Ah, thanks, that reminds me - Joss after Following the River quest leans into thin air too while River is repairing her Generator. Saw this on 2 playthroughs, so doesn't seem to be a random glitch.
  7. casadechrisso

This is already a bit older than 1.6, but this poor guy threatens us with an invisible gun - which is especially confusing when V mentions the exact model of this "air gun".
  8. casadechrisso

Eating and drinking throughout the city is already in development

I'm very well aware that Fallout isn't a good living breathing world, mainly because Bethesda can't write a good story for their life, let alone NPCs - my point was just that having the option to sit/eat/drink in Fallout doesn't turn the game into a different genre, it's just flavor. And no, I...
  9. casadechrisso

Why are you assuming things nobody has mentioned? Neither does anyone here demand a life sim nor a dationg simulator - and let me turn that question around, how many thousand NCPD cops will you repeatedly kill until you get bored? I haven't played the Witcher 3's expansion, nor do I want a...
  10. casadechrisso

Are you MODDER? Tell us it should be on the new Redkit for Cyberpunk 2077

Indeed, support is a giant step already - see my edits to my post though.
  11. casadechrisso

Are you MODDER? Tell us it should be on the new Redkit for Cyberpunk 2077

Ehm... na, they didn't release an editor, RedMod is just a lil' helper, and then there's a Blender plugin. The tool modders use isn't anything official like Bethesda's Creation Kit, it's a community "hack" to make their own editor since they have nothing official. Correct me if I'm wrong, I...
  12. casadechrisso

I'm not against making the police better, not at all... it just wouldn't be my personal top priority, and for MY taste, CDPR is wasting way too much time on a feature that only a subset of players who were expecting more of a shoot'em'up demanded, I seriously doubt a majority of players really...
  13. casadechrisso

You can already drive, this is a new system that adds combat to driving - so nothing essential. Same for the NCPD, you encounter them yes, but mostly by accident and they already shoot at you and follow you and you usually get pissed and run away - what do players want instead? 4hr-shootouts...
  14. casadechrisso

More iconic weapon displays, clothes/armor for the wardrobe, appearence feedback and no auto-weapon substitute

Those two points annoy me a little too. First, I had an outfit in mind that requires leggins I see on NPCs all the time, but hell, it's simply not available for V. And btw - so far I haven't seen a mod that enables NPC clothing either, if you did, please throw me a link. My assumption is that...
  15. casadechrisso

While I'm sure not all of us have been waiting for eating and drinking, I'd also question the assumption that everyone was waiting for the police fixes they're putting so much work in - I mean, how many players are actively going out of their way to fight the NCPD and actually enjoy it? To me...
  16. casadechrisso

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Took me 4 Vs to finally get here... Knew about it, yet still gives me a shiver actually being there. And at this moment I wish I had a raytracing-capable card. Very well done CDPR...
  17. casadechrisso

Just visited the old Aldocado campsite after they moved on... not a pretty sight. 1665539642 Also, I see a lot of NPCs doing weird shit like Panam here (pun intended):
  18. casadechrisso

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Following the River...
  19. casadechrisso

I voted no, even though I'm very fond of my V(s) and look forward to playing her a little more in the expansion. But then it's done - Cyberpunk to me isn't about a specific person, a hero who stands out from the masses like your Shepherds, Geralts and Hawkes, no endless Odissey through a series...
  20. casadechrisso

Win NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 GPU with Cyberpunk 2077 backplate!

Uh... don't get me started on that "upcoming" - given that the next patch is so feature rich that it probably won't come before well into next year, probably with the expansion, and there's zero chance that FSR 2.0/1 will come out as an extra hotfix. It should've been in patch 1.6, I mean, just...
Top Bottom