Search results

+
  1. OliYam

Patch 1.23

when is the next patch cant play the game in its current state
  2. OliYam

Patch 1.23

Ive never experienced even one crash since started playing , only glitch here and there bugs yes. no craches at all , and my pc and Gf is overclocked ...
  3. OliYam

Patch 1.23

So we need to take it on belief? when the game has lunched Cyberpunk painted a different picture of what to come, neither of which happened after so long wait for anything really. my only hope is that they really gonna improve the years to come and not abandon the game when most stuff fixed and...
  4. OliYam

Hotfix 1.21

ive played it for few mounts now , and its great most of glitches are gone if feels playable now, even if they roll fixes slower now it will eventually happen, so we can expect a year long development to get state of joy...
  5. OliYam

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

i think they move most of the group effort to making the dlc, and most of the working force that worked bug fixing is now in other areas , so .
  6. OliYam

Hotfix 1.21

Well that's i didn't knew about existing , thanks m8 ill give it a try :) do you know which of the services will work with gog?
  7. OliYam

Hotfix 1.21

That's great ,thank you devs. to bad i don't have a graphics card to play it hahada well maybe next month.
  8. OliYam

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

That list is amazing peace of advancement.
  9. OliYam

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

They meant the second half of May march was a typo :cry:
  10. OliYam

it could be nice to have weather conditions , like if it rains can affect vision of the target fog ice affected environments etc...
  11. OliYam

I bet there will be no patch till the end of next month :facepalm:
  12. OliYam

any if this patch is gonna happen sometime in this century? hope it released by the end of mount as they said first half we already at @
  13. OliYam

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

I think CDPR got good payment for the game, its surely undeveloped abandoning it now will close them for good. they will at least finish the bugs and out few dlc's before stopping the dev of the title. hope it will happen sooner then later.
  14. OliYam

So 2 weeks had passed , no patch no news when or did they meant the other half of the month...
  15. OliYam

Cyberpunk will be great again. :love::love::love:
  16. OliYam

Hang out there doing the side quests not focusing on the main thing , when the patch is out play it how it shoould be played... or just wishful thinking i suppose. ai is so bad its boring pplz on the street just crunch no reaction whatsoever, it feels disconnected. the must optimize difficulty...
  17. OliYam

Why do they do it?

[...] the game is in really playable state , I've started it after the 1.12 patch playing for few weeks now and really enjoying every moment of it. cant see those game braking bugs everybody talkin about. yes it runs not so smooth on my gtx 1060 , im getting 30+ fps on my overclocked system its...
  18. OliYam

This patch will only better the game even more, Thanks Devs. your work is truly appreciated... Take all the time you need looking forward to any improvement :)
  19. OliYam

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Hello Cyberpunk Team ! First you made one heck of a game , its crazy very interesting and very well made. Quests and the interactions are wow, Loving every moment of it. Please keep the patches coming, looking forward for any improvement we can have . Hope all well , Have a great day :)
  20. OliYam

Patch 1.1

Thank you for this great patch ! please keep it coming looking forward for the 1.2 asap :)
Top Bottom