Search results

+
  1. Jamskulin

Dev leaked info ?

I saw this content too, and honestly, most of the stuff the stuff they say in these videos is stuff I have found myself to be very likely just from having played the game and seen how it is built, especially when you compare it to the info we had before release. Thats why I have high hopes for...
  2. Jamskulin

Refill map with new side quests and hustles for every upcomming DLC?

Ive worked in the industry and this is a running joke for many others whom have. The point is that building these games systems takes time, but once they are stable, creating content takes nowhere as much, thats why Most paid DLC's are hugely overpriced and many of these unfinished games are not...
  3. Jamskulin

Honest to god, if they need to sit down and discuss what to do, then we are all doomed ^^. It should be very self evident.
  4. Jamskulin

I understand your passion, but weve kinda known the situation was a little off at CDPR since the rumors of problems on the Witcher 3. Honest to god though, if there were these problems then and they persisted untouched until now, I highly doubt any future repramandatory measures will be...
  5. Jamskulin

I honestly think it will be a short amount of new story content like in Witcher 3's DLCs. But I think its only in their interest to make customers as happy as possible in their current situation. Optimaly A new story stint with a lot of new side content would be perfect. But I would also love...
  6. Jamskulin

Nnnnnnnnnneooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :/
  7. Jamskulin

I am super sad that the map is empty now after I have completed all side jobs and random events. CDPR can you make a whole map of new side stuff to do every time you release a DLC, or even just regularly without DLCs, so we can play Cyberpunk 2077 forever? Even if you cant bring in the missing...
  8. Jamskulin

Stop drawing conclusions when CDPR openly states that things are placeholders and subject to change.

Lol it looks 99.99% like it. CDPRs only chance to reestablish trust is to blow everyone away with mega free content now ^^.
  9. Jamskulin

What would Fix the game for you?

Honestly, I kinda expected this since there were problems developing the Witcher 3 but CDPR somehow held it together back then. I dont doubt that CDPR are a fantasic company for the games that they produce. The problem is clearly Internal. Leadership is like in 99% of these modern companies...
  10. Jamskulin

Stop drawing conclusions when CDPR openly states that things are placeholders and subject to change.

I get it, but I have a real hunch we are soon going to see something incredible from CP 2077 and CPR
  11. Jamskulin

Well, still sold 13 Million copies ^^ I guess people just needed a new game THAT badly ^^.
  12. Jamskulin

Honestly though, what this looks most like, as the pattern is identical with many other major studios whom went down this road, is corporate assassination ;)
  13. Jamskulin

Unless every single thing they advertized is in game eventually, they robbed us.
  14. Jamskulin

I bet you it will never happen ;)
  15. Jamskulin

Honestly, nothing can fix this game for me. What was promised was an Iconic experience and a product that advanced the standard of video games. A real block buster with features and narratives like people had never seen before or havent been seen for a long time in video games. This project...
  16. Jamskulin

Need CP 2077 NAOW

In 5 months well have the game ^^
  17. Jamskulin

Need CP 2077 NAOW

Its starting to drag out, I need this game soon. Can we get some new info in the near future please? Pwety pwetty pwease :(
Top Bottom