Search results

+
  1. Thedinotamer

Dolby Atmos in Cyberpunk 2077?

@Soylencer I bought the Audeze Maxwell (Playstation version) which doesn't come with a license out of the box, which means I had to buy the license afterwards. So going off of what you wrote above you're supposed to use the "Headphones" preset instead of the "3D Headphones"? The Xbox version...
  2. Thedinotamer

@Soylencer So basically the "3D headphones" preset is the correct one to use together with Dolby Atmos? I've done your step 0-3 correctly i'm pretty sure, the Audeze Maxwell are wireless but this shouldn't make them any worse since they have a built-in sound card or whatever so they don't lose...
  3. Thedinotamer

@koalahugs There is this article from cdpr suggesting you're supposed to leave the in-game spatial audio enabled and just choose the correct preset, but that leaves us with a question, which preset is correct? Headphones or 3D Headphones? Personally I feel like the config i posted in my post...
  4. Thedinotamer

Hi, I have a question about the implementation of Dolby Atmos in Cyberpunk 2077. What setting am I supposed to use or turn off to fully get the Dolby Atmos experience? currently I have Dolby atmos correctly configured in windows settings using a flat eq with virtual surround turned on with a...
  5. Thedinotamer

Mouse controlled STEERING.

I agree, they really need to implement mouse steering. Just tried it out myself and had a very hard time as a fellow disabled. I couldn't find equip/open door or inventory in the keybindings section either, could only find "exit vehicle"... This should seriously be looked at. I myself need to...
Top Bottom