Search results

+
  1. Kaby740

BUGS after Patch 2.1

So many bugs after 2.1 — I really hope a patch is coming soon
  2. Kaby740

What is the main point of the metro system?

I just wish it wasn’t treated like a cut scene. The immersion is almost non-existent with how it’s currently set up, i.e. can’t walk on platform, can’t physical board the train, can’t freely move/look around train car, and there aren’t any additional camera options while riding. The black...
  3. Kaby740

New Metro Narrative.

If this was all the NCART feature was going to be, it feels like it would have been a better suited feature to mention in the middle — not at the top like it’s this big immersive highlight addition.
  4. Kaby740

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

this, exactly. The wait time for next departure outside the NCART station is misleading if you don’t have to actually wait on it. 1701790423
  5. Kaby740

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

The way NCART is set up currently feels like one of the least immersive features of the game. I (foolishly, I suppose) assumed we’d be able to walk around the platforms, physically get on the train, and actually be able to move around them. At the very least, a camera outside the train similar...
  6. Kaby740

New Metro Narrative.

Idk about it needing a narrative, but the way it’s set up currently feels like one of the least immersive features of the game. I (foolishly, I suppose) assumed we’d be able to walk around the platforms, physically get on the train, and actually be able to move around them. At the very least...
  7. Kaby740

REDstreams summary and recap

NCART access, bike tricks, and races?? LFG.
  8. Kaby740

What is the main point of the metro system?

It’s been my most anticipated feature, tbh. We don’t have anything to truly experience the verticality of Night City — maybe one day we get access to flying vehicles, but until then this is an awesome addition.
Top Bottom