Search results

+
  1. J

I hope that the next update will finally be available

Not gonna happen. How many staff are there still taking care of this title? Maybe less than 20?
  2. J

What is the main point of the metro system?

I can understand why CDPR introduced the Metro System like what we are having. The hardware limitation is probably one of the main reasons why we have this metro system. It has been 3 years since the launch, I don't think CDPR still has enough manpower to create something like a Train Simulator...
  3. J

How can anyone trust Reed (or the Prez) after that first event?

I don't care about how the twins were killed. V has been a mass murderer from day one anyway, why would he/she care?
  4. J

REDstreams summary and recap

Very very nice. I have been living in a big city in Asia for many years, and taking the metro/subway is my daily life. I am so happy you guys finally "activate" the metro system which enhances the immersion a lot.
  5. J

How can anyone trust Reed (or the Prez) after that first event?

I never trust Reed and Songbird, I don't have to. V just needs the cure, not making new friends in a shitty place like Dogtown, or even the Night City. The DLC ending(s) says it all.
  6. J

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

I am excited, but also feel sad if this will be the last patch of this amazing game. I am finishing my 5th playthrough but still have tons of GIGs untouched.
  7. J

Final wishlist for the game in last updates

Player can keep there clothes for a new playthrough. I understand that there won't be a new game plus, but at least let player to keep their favoite clothes for the new game. Maybe one set of clothes.
  8. J

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

V @ my 4th playthrough.
  9. J

NPC spawns

CD Projekt Red please give me one reason why this is acceptable and does not deserve to be fixed:
  10. J

Patch 2.02

CD Projekt Red please give me one reason why this is acceptable and does not deserve to be fixed:
  11. J

Patch 2.02

NOT FIXED
  12. J

What's coming in Patch 2.02

Exactly. I am not asking CDPR to create 8000000 unique NPC in the game. I just hope CDPR fixes it so that players like me can explore the city by walking without clone NPCs appearing everywhere, every time that completely ruins the immersion.
  13. J

What's coming in Patch 2.02

I am very disappointed. Please fix the clone NPC bugs, it completely ruins the immersion (attached screenshots of this problem. You guys created one of the most detailed and fun Open World in gaming history, please fix this asap When I took these screenshots, HDD mode was off, but it didn't help.
  14. J

[BUG] Time Freeze

I had the same issue but when I continue to play gigs, side quests, and main story, the time is not frozen anymore.
  15. J

NPC spawns

Additional info: I didn't encounter this problem in Phantom Liberty, but when I go back to the Night City, this problem happen everywhere. You guys created one of the most fascinating open world in gaming history, I hope you guys will fix it.
  16. J

NPC spawns

I hope CD PROJEKT RED will take this issue seriously! Since I installed 2.01, I always see there are maybe 7-10 same NPCs walking or sitting around me. This completely ruins the immersion. CD PROJEKT RED created one of the most detailed open world - The Night City but duplicate NPCs ruins the...
Top Bottom