Search results

+
  1. D

TW2 in Italian is absolutely essential because...

Um. I don't think 235 signatures are going to convince them.
  2. D

witcher 2 combat mechanics need major improvement

The combat in Arkham Asylum wasn't only fun, it *looked* good which I think is very important.
  3. D

I don't think you understand what Cyberfrog is saying. He's not accusing anyone on this forum. He's just telling what the attitude of some elitists are on the BW forums.
  4. D

Well said, secondchildren. :)Everyone understands that you want a localization. But whining about it and saying the game is "half baked" because there's no localization is incredibly dumb. I'm not a native speaker either, and I'm not crying because the game won't be localized to my native...
  5. D

Withcer 2 DLC

What's wrong with DLC?
  6. D

It's kind of difficult, though. Lots of Italians buy the game now? CDP might think there's no need for localization, the Italians are buying the game even without it! Not many are buying it? Well, they might figure it's because there's no localization, or that there's not a big market for the...
  7. D

A game without localization is a half baked product? Haha, come on. Localizations are extras. Of course they have the money to do localizations. Heck, they could make localizations for every country! But then they wouldn't earn much/anything. It's still a business, not a charity. The Italian...
  8. D

Hahah, I think it's very amusing. Yes, indeed, on the BioWare forums the Witcher isn't "really even an RPg!11!!1" and you're pretty dumb if you liked it. Heck, you have no say in anything regarding DAO or DA2 if you liked the Witcher. Your opinion is worthless. After all, you don't even know...
  9. D

Well, that would depend entirely on what you like. To some ME2 might be a better RPG. To most, it undoubtedly is. "Old skool" players may or may not disagree, but no one's in the right or in the wrong here...
  10. D

I think it's silly to categorize games and players into "hardcore RPG fans" et cetera. No, you're not any more "hardcore" if you happen to dislike the (arguably better..) combat of ME2 over ME1's combat. ME2 was still a RPG even though it had an excellent combat system too.
  11. D

But, the harsh reality is that Italians aren't a big enough market to warrant a localization with their current resources... so might be best to expect the worst, so you won't be disappointed.
  12. D

Well, I disagree. I liked TW1's combat. It was a lot better than BG/NWN/DAO combat, IMO. I wouldn't mind if they kept it mostly the same in TW2.
  13. D

New Pre-beta Gameplay video of The Witcher 2!!

Read the thread ;)And! Looking amazing!
  14. D

Sword fighting...as a witcher

Your first point. Wouldn't it depend /entirely/ on the monster you're fighting? There's a huge difference between a drowner and a dragon.
  15. D

New Witcher 2 Footage (GC Cologne)

Goddammit, hand-to-hand combat looks so awesome too.
  16. D

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

True - in the game footage. But here he looks fine: http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/189/geralt.jpgAnd as Blooddragon said the in game Gerald isn't the finished version... it'll hopefully look closer to the image in the end.
  17. D

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

I actually think this new one is *bad*. TW1 Gerald was good, TW2 leaked video Gerald was excellent but this one..
  18. D

The Witcher Christmas Card

Only if you like the old haircut more
  19. D

Dragon Age vs the Witcher

Yes and Dragon age could have been twice longer and there could ahve been moer weapons etc etc... it isn't there from the beginning because they thought the content wouldn't be in the game... so a free download is good enough
  20. D

Dragon Age vs the Witcher

Stone Prisoner is HUGE. There are two quests, lots of dialogue, a lot of party chatter...And it's free if you bought the game new.
Top Bottom