Search results

+
  1. Soylencer

Dolby Atmos in Cyberpunk 2077?

If you have an AVR [or certain soundbars] it will tell you if it is receiving an Atmos signal.
  2. Soylencer

Neck and shoulder seams on V’s model + other visual bugs regarding V

I think this has been an issue since launch.
  3. Soylencer

[BUG] 2.11 T-Bug calls V as female after loading autosave

Use the bug report page.
  4. Soylencer

Is the cyberware cap really necessary?

That's not what arbitrary means. Arbitrary implies there was no reason. The reason is that the game could not sufficiently handle a higher limit. And if someone were to "somehow~ acquire more than that, the game breaking is a bigger issue than having too many slots. It is also the easier...
  5. Soylencer

Ugly NPC's

Well now it sounds like you're complaining about things that are based on the lighting, rather than the model.
  6. Soylencer

1.12 Light reflections disappearing on the asphalt (wet)

Wild question for both of you, are you running from an SSD and/or with HDD mode toggled?
  7. Soylencer

Graphics Glitch when accessing Inventory/Wardrobe

Idk, maybe the bug is that it's not happening when it's supposed to 😅 I think you haven't gotten any more comments about this because it's just something that *happens.* Whether or not it's on purpose -- and it almost certainly is since the same glitch effect found in other areas of the game --...
  8. Soylencer

Graphics Glitch when accessing Inventory/Wardrobe

That's a feature. One of the reasons is to disguise loading/pop-in. The other is to camouflage how the bust size changes because the tops do not conform to the breast choice.
  9. Soylencer

This is a tricky one. My observation is that their Mobius model is their actual "surround" headset. My other observation is that they seem to have a fairly robust visualizer onboard, which will *itself* handle or translate the Atmos, rather than the PC; supposing it gets to the headset without...
  10. Soylencer

I'm going to partially retract -- rather, restate, that for the sake of confusion. Your PC is handling the Atmos signal there, not the headphones. There are about a dozen common names for the headphone jack, and a few more specific technical ones: TRRS is one of those technical names. Simply...
  11. Soylencer

The menu you are in is not where they were specifically directing you to go. That said, leaving all those dials at 0 leaves the audio mixing unaltered which is generally ideal unless you need to boost bass or improve clarity on bad hardware or have hearing loss in certain frequency ranges. The...
  12. Soylencer

[Feature Request] -Cyberwear customization

We're well past that point. The game is going to get one or two more bug/QOL patches, and we're done. There is no more "content" and that likely means no more features. Fwiw, you can have what you asked for with mods if you play on PC.
  13. Soylencer

Wilson stopped selling weapons. Bug or feature?

In 2.0? Unless I'm crazy I don't think you can dismantle Iconics. You can sell or stash them. Besides, if it's an honest mistake you can just spawn it back in with mods. 1699812501 Addendum: Why would buy Weapon Mods? They're *almost* useless, drop by the dozen, and you outlevel the weapons...
  14. Soylencer

Cyberpunk 2077 director says studio's switch from REDengine to Unreal Engine 5 'isn't starting from scratch'

Fine then don't compare it. At any rate is this https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/city-sample Not what we are talking about? You're also kind of complaining about bad frames in a future-forward tech-demo by offering for comparison, more-or-less, that you are getting...
  15. Soylencer

Cyberpunk 2077 director says studio's switch from REDengine to Unreal Engine 5 'isn't starting from scratch'

Mate, the Engine has been in a finished state for just over a year now. Most AAA games take several years to complete. There has not been enough time for a company to build a game world nearly as dense as 2077, noting that they had a decade or so including per-production, with full access to...
  16. Soylencer

Why did you kill stealth netrunning?

Especially since fights *rarely* last more than a minute towards endgame. Again this thread boils down to someone having a hard time and insisting the game has wingclipped and hamstrung them, while most of us are complaining it's too easy and maybe they need to tone it down.
  17. Soylencer

Here are some proposed solutions to making certain portions of the game accessible for modding: https://forums.unrealengine.com/t/adding-modding-support-to-my-ue5-1-game/558048/4 There's a non-zero chance that they are able to implement something with this approach, given their previous access...
  18. Soylencer

I'm making a somewhat hyperbolic point about people who are complaining, ultimately, that you need to invest at least a little time and planning into a build because in more than one of these "netrunning dead" threads I've seen folks complain about having to get t2 drops or have extra perk...
  19. Soylencer

More to the point, why do people think they should be able to guaranteed-one-shot ANYTHING by like level 8??
Top Bottom