Search results

+
  1. LeKill3rFou

Can you agree that Mr. Hands is the most evil and horrible character in Cyberpunk?

It hurt me a bit to read this, so just to correct you guys, it's Jotaro Chobo with a "o" :giggle:
  2. LeKill3rFou

Can I finish PL story, get all the base game endings and then get the new ending?

Yes, as long as you don't delete the save (Point Of No Return) and clic on the button "One More GIG" after the end credits which bring you back right before get in the elevator (with only some "rewards" depending of the ending), you should be able experience all the base game endings and then...
  3. LeKill3rFou

Can I finish PL story, get all the base game endings and then get the new ending?

I could be wrong, I never tried myself, but all the base game endings bring you back at the point of no return after the end credits, as long as you do not delete the auto save named "point of no return". i.e j ust before starting OP55N1 main quest and get in the elevator. So I guess, yes. At...
  4. LeKill3rFou

Some wishes for the next CP game.

Yes, quite a bit :) Yeah, quest areas are generally closed or empty, because if you access them "too soon", there are chance it will break the quest :(
  5. LeKill3rFou

The General Videogame Thread

Subjective and likely just for me, but end of 2024 and 2025 will be packed of great games. So finding a good "window" to release a game avoiding other (great) games will be pretty difficult :p
  6. LeKill3rFou

Some wishes for the next CP game.

To be honest, that's exactly the problem Dragon's Dogma 2 have, if it can be called a "problem". If you check the reviews puclished around the release, quite a lot of them stated that the game did not offer a lot of quests/content outside of the main storyline (a dozen at best). While in...
  7. LeKill3rFou

Can you agree that Mr. Hands is the most evil and horrible character in Cyberpunk?

"Can you agree that Mr. Hands is the most evil and horrible character in Cyberpunk?" No, clearly not and never will so... :rolleyes:
  8. LeKill3rFou

OC Edgerunners- Is a happier ending possible? A callback to the Game.

Mr Hand is a fixer, so his "main" goal is doing business and obviously, making money. Honestly, I see no benefit to Mr. Hand in Myers' death. She's NUSA president, a state that Night City is not a part. Night City is already under Arasaka control, so Myers' death would most certainly not change...
  9. LeKill3rFou

SAVE THE DATE: MUSIC EPISODE OF THE REDSTREAMS!

I assume it's Wednesday 19th, like it's noticed on the announcement. Just a small typing error in the post ;)
  10. LeKill3rFou

The lost opportunity of the Cassel's twins

Yep, but I could say the VDBs were quite underused. I'd love if we had more "missions" with them about cyberspace, the black wall, netrunning or their "war" against Netwatch,... I think it would have been super interesting. And the same goes for most of characters, factions, gangs or game...
  11. LeKill3rFou

[SPOILERS] - Starfield Story Thread

I never paid to much attention to Creation Club because I never bought anything on it and never will, and obviously... I'm not a modder, but more I think about it, more I find Creation Club a bit borderline (but I could be wrong^^). I don't talk about Bethesda who sell its own mods (which is...
  12. LeKill3rFou

Well, for you it's the twins, but for others it could be another NPC. I mean, I'd love more interaction with the VDBs (Placide/Brigitte), or with Brian Mosley (Netwatch agent), or even some bad guys. I'd love see more of Fingers/Woodman and the "dark side" of Night City & riperdocs. Some would...
  13. LeKill3rFou

Totally agree, but for MS (and most of compagnies) I assume if something isn't profitable, it's not even considered. So knowing MS isn't become what it become by doing charity, I think for consoles it's better than "nothing". It could (maybe) "push" MS considering and allowing mods more openly...
  14. LeKill3rFou

I could be wrong or/and a bit naive but I don't see the creation club as something entirely bad. Yes, it show that Bethesda and so, Microsoft are trying to squeeze even more money from something which was intended to be free. But on another hand, if there is money to earn... it also might push...
  15. LeKill3rFou

For me, it simply means that CDPR did a great job writing interesting and appealing characters, even those which do not appear "a lot" in the game. But, I wonder, do you think it would have been better if, knowing these characters will not appear a lot, to write blank and forgetable characters...
  16. LeKill3rFou

How Project Orion Should Handle Third Person Perspective

I was joking, I found rather funny to use him as example knowing that without his little drones, he can't see a shit :D ----- To said it (again), I'm fine with everything as long as it doesn't break the gameplay feelling on which CDPR worked hard and achieved very well, which is keep players in...
  17. LeKill3rFou

How Project Orion Should Handle Third Person Perspective

Hum... I could be wrong, but Niander Wallace isn't supposed to be blind? If it's the case, gameplay wize, it doesn't seem very appealing to play a blind character :p
  18. LeKill3rFou

Don't worry ;) But I will buy the "base edition" day one (nothing more and no pre-order). No matter what is behind pre-ordered or what I could miss (or at least, I won't get), I don't care, I won't pay a cent more :D
  19. LeKill3rFou

Oh yes, I saw it too. Maybe worth to try Lies Of P first :) I didn't expect the game to shine for its gameplay anyway, so I can't say I'm disappointed. Beside I can make the parallel with another recent Ubi game, Avatar. Nothing too great about gameplay (nor the story^^) in any way for me, but...
  20. LeKill3rFou

True, but like we say "il n'y a que les idiots qui changent pas d'avis", so who know. Cost nothing to give a shot :giggle: Beside, that's the good point of Game Pass for me, allowing me to try games I would probably never try otherwise. Yep, that's pretty much it! To be honest, the fact we...
Top Bottom