Search results

+
  1. HoldTheLain

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Not very good at photo mode but proud of my V!
  2. HoldTheLain

Second Conflict Mission Bug

All I can say is that before the new patch I left the quest progression right after calling Nancy and I never went to the club and trigger the first part of second conflict by entering the building (I know it was bugged for me cause I've already tried playing that part and when I saw I couldn't...
  3. HoldTheLain

No tbh I just went to the club after the patch rolled out and things worked on their own, I didn't have to do anything in particular aside playing though the quest normally. I'm sorry I can't help you guys further.
  4. HoldTheLain

The new patch worked for me. I left the quest when I had to go to the club so I had already called Nancy at the time before this hotfix and Dum Dum magically spawned where he was supposed to be. I feel bad for all the people that still have this super annoying bug and hope they'll look into it...
  5. HoldTheLain

What are you even supposed to do here? This is just teleporting with no explanation and no visual proof to actually see if this helps or not... People already know of the workaround that involves calling Nancy from the All Foods location, so if this is the same thing then this still won't help...
Top Bottom