Search results

+
  1. Razrback16

A New Saga Begins

Definitely would like to see a male Witcher to be consistent with lore [. . .], and a pre-defined one would be great - when it's a custom-created character, you lose a lot of what made the Witcher games so awesome - people knew Geralt by certain traits / attributes / deeds, etc. You can't write...
  2. Razrback16

A New Saga Begins

Ya hopefully they just release it everywhere. I've been a fan of their release strategy of just releasing the game at all storefronts. They obviously want people to buy it at GOG which is understandable and I commend them for just making a friendly statement asking folks to buy the game at GOG...
  3. Razrback16

A New Saga Begins

^ Excellent points as well on the downsides of custom character creation. That's one of the things I loved about The Witcher books leading into the games was all the pre-established relationship dynamics with very thorough and meaningful backstory. I have wondered if they might either team...
  4. Razrback16

A New Saga Begins

Ya I personally would not be interested in a Ciri-led game, at all. I'm open to a new pre-determined Witcher, or possibly a character creation version as well. Curious to see what they do with this.
  5. Razrback16

A New Saga Begins

Ya been looking forward to more Witcher for a long time. Just hope it doesn't get woke, and never goes Epic exclusive.
  6. Razrback16

"Cyberpsycho Sighting: Smoke on the Water" -- can't progress

Same issue here, was looking around for a solution. :(
  7. Razrback16

Freezing winter in Skellige

No worries. :) I'm definitely watching for this mod, but take your time so it can be released in a good, working, state.
  8. Razrback16

Maykon...
  9. Razrback16

Appreciate your efforts Maykon.
  10. Razrback16

Hardware/Software Technical Discussion Thread

Ya, I've never used it with Linux, always just used Windows. I could definitely see it as an issue with Linux though. 1562959090 On AA, believe it or not, even at 4k you can still see the sharpening. I'm currently replaying Far Cry 4, and dialing up the MSAA on it to 4x @ 4k, you can...
  11. Razrback16

What kind of issues were you running into and what cards were you running? Just legitimately curious. I've run SLI 780 Tis, Maxwell Titan Xs, 1080 Tis (current setup) and I've run Crossfire 4870s, 4890s, and 5870s and had a fantastic experience with all of them. All the games that had...
  12. Razrback16

Things are different these days with Vulkan & DX12. Both have multi-gpu support built into the API, but require the developer to code for it (traditional SLI / Xfire profiles are not required) - in DX11 and earlier, a profile at the driver level was required, but moving forward in the newer...
  13. Razrback16

Yep Nexus is what I'm talking about. Sometimes modders will put a donation link that links up to their paypal .
  14. Razrback16

Cyberpunk 2077 Expansions and Potential Sequels - Let's Discuss Our Preferences

I voted for option 1 where we stay as V and in Night City and continue the story telling. As a slight side-tangent though one thing I'd love to see CDPR do is sort of go back and forth with a CP game and then make a Witcher game, etc. So as to create some time gaps between the games to keep us...
  15. Razrback16

Cyberpunk 2077 select quests are going to make players cry

Ya W3 made me cry in a few places, but it was a good cry. I've played W3 6 times so far, and I've teared up every time Geralt finds Ciri.
  16. Razrback16

Ya I don't think I've seen anything definitive one way or the other yet. If it has multi GPU support I'll buy this thing for full price on launch day. If you by chance see any news on this, please reply to me. :) Thank you for the response!
  17. Razrback16

So what's your current time projection for release? Also, I assume you're planning to release on Nexus? If so, make sure you give us a donation link. Mods like this I love to support.
  18. Razrback16

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

Ya on the topic of modding, as long as CDPR releases a top shelf modkit, stuff like this can "mostly" be modded to add realism similar to TW3.
  19. Razrback16

Screenshots look fantastic!
  20. Razrback16

Anyone heard if CP2077 will have multi-gpu support? If it's DX12 or Vulkan I believe mgpu is built into the API, just needs the game developers to code for it. This will be a big one for me. Thanks much in advance.
Top Bottom