Search results

+
  1. C

Witcher 2 EE, REDkit Behavior modding, saving/exporting behavior files, .w2beh

Ya i get ya. Its just that I never got a REDkit folder anywhere after the install ;p So i was confused. Anyway, how about a more serious question? When I open behavior graphs and I find animation nodes, I get the option to change the animation that the node plays. When I click on it, it opens up...
  2. C

Thnx, much appreciated. Though I think you meant witcher 2 enhanced/data for the REDkit data, and witcher 2 enhanced/cookedPC for the overwrite data, right? Anyhow, it works like a charm! Editing behavior with REDkit is much more user friendly then through xml code. Thanks for the help! Now I...
  3. C

Witcher 2 EE, REDkit Behavior modding, saving/exporting behavior files, .w2beh Greetings, I fired up the REDkit, found the behaviorgraphs im looking for and edited them. I clicked 'save' in the behavior window. I turned off the REDkit, and turned it back on, my edits are still there, all seems...
Top Bottom